Bounty Campaign We invite you to participate in a bounty campaign. You, the participants, will receive rewards — stakes, for creating content, translating our official documents into your language and completing social media tasks. After the Bount campaign ends, stakes will be converted into GLDS tokens.
Calculation formula (total amount of tokens / total stakes) * your stakes
Participants can track their progress and stakes earned in this spreadsheet Total amount of tokens allocated for Bounty: 1.5% (200 000 GLDS tokens)
Bounty campaign duration: 10 February 2020 through 15 August 2020 The Bounty reward calculations will be competed between 20 August 2020 and 31 September 2020
Blog/Media Content creators will receive from 1 to 100 stakes depending on the subjective quality of the article/video and its audience reach (subscribers/views). The project’s team evaluates the quality of the content and its reach, the final decision is up to the bounty manager and may not be debated. Priority content
1. Project reviews
2. Marketing strategies review
3. User action inspiration
Describe the project in your own words and receive tokens for
1. Publications on personal websites
2. Publications on Medium, Steemit, Golos etc.
3. Publications elsewhere
4. Video publications on YouTube
1. Content with fake views/likes will be disqualified
2. All content must be public and freely accessible without additional actions required
3. Publications must be no less than 70% unique. Minimum character count — 2000
4. Minimum video duration — 2 minutes 30 seconds
5. Content must be relevant to the project
6. Articles/video description must contain a correct link to the project’s website*
7. The team reserves the right to deny any participant with no explanation
You should submit weekly activity reports to the Bitcointalk or Altcointalks thread.
The report must contain the link to your profile as well as your posts and reposts.
For all questions refer to the Bounty chat.
1. Forum threads translation: 200 stakes (100 for each)
2. Thread moderation: 10 stakes / week
3. Translation of official articles: 10 stakes per 1000 characters
4. Creation and moderation of Telegram chats in local languages: 30 stakes +1 stake per each chat member measured at the end of the Bounty campaign (bots not included). Note that you must add a project representative to the chat as an administrator
5. Creation and moderation of Facebook groups in local languages: 30 stakes + 1 stake per group member measured at the end of the Bounty campaign (bots not included). Note that you must add a project representative to the group as an administrator