The Legendary Blockchain Cruise is back in 2019!
After a hugely successful first edition, we’re hosting an even more impressive event in 2019. Cruise with us aboard the biggest luxury vessel in the world, Oasis of the Seas.
Blockchain Cruise gathers more than 2000 attendees for a four-day trip around the Mediterranean.
You’ll build powerful connections to drive the industry forward, participate in game-changing dialogue, and foster new partnerships. The results speak for themselves.
There’s simply no other blockchain conference like it.
Agenda & Itinerary
Day 1 09.06 – Barcelona, Spain
- The marvelous Oasis of the Seas will depart for our adventure at 17:00. This evening is all about making new connections, and registering for the private events and workshops that await over the next several days.
Day 2 10.06 – Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- We arrive at beautiful Palma de Mallorca, where you can follow up the conference with some exploration around town.
- The conference will take place from 8:30 until 13:00 aboard the cruise ship. It’s also the first day of the exhibition hall, where you can meet all of the companies in attendance. New opportunities await at every turn!
Day 3 11.06 – Marseille, France
- One of the main unique pleasures of the Blockchain cruise format is that one day you are in Spain, the next in France, and Italy after that. And all this in the company of the industry’s leading professionals.
- The exhibition hall is open all day, where you can meet the 70 companies presenting. The conference and workshops will be open from 8:30 until 15:00.
Day 4 12.06 – La Spezia, Italy
- Today is a very special day as you enjoy one-of-kind presentations from our most esteemed speakers from 8:30 to 15:00.
- Experience the taste of Italy after the conference and enjoy everything this beautiful part of the world has to offer.
Day 5 13.06 – Rome, Italy
- Day of arrival to our final destination.
Speakers of past events include:
- John McAfee – MGT Capital Investments Inc
- Bobby Lee – Co-Founder of BTCC; Board Member of Bitcoin Foundation
- Charlie Lee – Creator of Litecoin
- Jimmy Song – Venture Partner at Blockchain Capital LLC
- Roger Ver – Bitcoin Evangelist and Angel Investor
- Tone Vays – Blockchain Consultant/Researcher
- Miko Matsumura – Cofounder at Evercoin Exchange and General Partner at Gumi Ventures
- Brock Pierce – Entrepreneur, Venture Capitalist and Philanthropist Company: Bitcoin Foundation