Start : 21st Oct 2019
End : 19th Nov 2019
K.im aims to be the ultimate content publishing and monetisation platform. K.im will enable users to publish, sell and consume digital content with a secure, decentralised, peer-to-peer marketplace. Legendary internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom is the project’s Founder and Chief Evangelist.
- The K.im platform will deliver a frictionless, high quality user experience for publishing and consuming digital content.
- Founder and Chief Evangelist Kim Dotcom has built multiple internet businesses that attract hundreds of millions of users.
- Kimcoin will be a token on the Liquid Network and the K.im payments will use the Lightning Network for payment processing.
- Kimcoin will be used for micropayments, provide access to premium features, and act as a unit of value for digital content on the K.im platform.
- Publishers maintain total ownership and control of their work.
- Disintermediation maximises revenues for publishers and minimises costs for users.
- High profile investors include Bitcoin Capital (by Max Keiser & Simon Dixon) and Simon Dixon (co-founder and CEO of BnkToTheFuture.com).
- Kimcoins will be distributed shortly after the sale closes but will remain locked. Tokens will be unlocked and listed for trading on Bitfinex when the platform is live (estimated Q3 2020).
|Launch Pad||: Bitfinex Launchpad|
|Price in ICO||: 1 KIM = 0.04 USD|
|Tokens for sale||: 200,000,000|
|Minimum investment||: 20 USD|
|Soft Cap||: 4,000,000 USD|
|Hard Cap||: 8,000,000 USD|
|Distributed in ICO||: 20%|
Founder and Chief Evangelist
BBC Investigation Hints at Russian Invol...Sandeep Kumar Mishra 12:41 PM 16 Nov 2019
Huobi Exchange Poll Reveals That More Th...John Kiguru 08:27 AM 16 Nov 2019
Crypto Leaders Introduce Open Compliance...Midhat Ali Shaikh 08:23 AM 16 Nov 2019
Homeland Security Gives $200k to Startup...Mary Brendah 08:10 AM 16 Nov 2019
SBI Launches First Japan-Vietnam Remitta...Olowo 07:58 AM 16 Nov 2019
Ukranian State-Run Railway Caught Mining...Mary Brendah 07:53 AM 16 Nov 2019
FinCEN: US to Strictly Enforce AML Laws ...Mary Brendah 07:46 AM 16 Nov 2019