- These rules apply to all competitions, prize draws, promotions, giveaways and suchlike that are promoted on and run through our website or social media channels.
- To enter a competition you must enter as directed on our website or social media channels.
- Our competitions are free to enter, NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Cheating during the competition will not be tolerated and will result in the immediate disqualification.
- The competition is open from July 2019 to October 2019 or until otherwise stated and announced.
- The Airdrop is unlimited to seats and is closed as soon as token distribution number is reached.
Eligibility and entry restrictions
- To be eligible to enter a competition:
- entrants must be a real person and at least 18 years old.
- entrants must not be our employee, officer or agent, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organization involved in the running of the competition, and you must not be a family relation of any such person.
- The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1.
Starting and closing dates
- A competition shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and social media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for UTC (Co-ordinated Universal Time).
- Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
- Competition entries shall be judged or winners selected on the basis of those criteria specified on our website and/or social media channels in relation to the competition.
- If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UK.
Winners and prizes
- Competition prizes for each competition shall be specified on our website or social media channels.
- Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by email, on their account on our website or by direct message on social media (winners must therefore ‘like’ or ‘follow’ our social media accounts in order to be contacted about prizes) after the closing date of the competition, and will receive their prizes after the completion of our public sale.
- The results of a competition will be announced on our website following the closing date of the competition. The announcement may include the name, photograph, the town or region of residence and prize details of each prize winner.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Every participant will receive CKM Tokens. To prevent early token dumping, the tokens will be distributed to their accounts on the website but will be eligible for withdrawal when minimum $100 worth of tokens is achieved or after a 6 months’ lock period whichever is earlier.
Copyrights and moral rights
- You warrant to us that you created your competition entries, that you own all of the copyright in those entries, and that our use of the entries in accordance with these rules will not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
- You grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish your competition entries.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you irrevocable and unconditionally waive your rights to be identified as the author of your competition entries and to object to any derogatory treatment of your competition entries.
What happens to entries?
- Competition entries will not be returned. Please, therefore, keep a copy of your competition entries.
- We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner therefore agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames, towns or regions of residence and prize details.
- This prize competition is run by Cryptoknowmics.
- You can contact us :
- using our website contact form.
- by email, using the email address email@example.com