By joining Kraken, you’ll work on the bleeding edge of bitcoin and other digital currencies, and play an important role in helping shape the future of how the world sees and uses money. At Kraken, we constantly push ourselves to think differently and forge new paths in a rapidly growing industry fraught with unexplored territory, which is why Kraken has grown to be among the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world. If you’re truly interested in pushing the envelope by disrupting an industry that some say cannot be disrupted, then we just might have the job meant for you. Kraken is a place for dreamers and doers - to succeed here, we firmly believe you must possess each in spades. Check out all of our job postings here https://jobs.lever.co/kraken.
We are seeking a highly ambitious, energetic, and experienced Account Manager who is competent and confident enough to become the reliable face of our dynamic organization, creating long-term and trusting relationships with our key clients. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned key clients, develop new business from existing clients, and seek fresh business opportunities. Our ideal candidate has a unique flair for client communication, understands client behavior, is known for building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients, and acts as a problem solver to the client.
- Act as a full service researcher for clients
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients based on trust and respect
- Be available for your clients to contact you via any channel they prefer including voice
- Enhance Kraken’s reputation by taking initiative in owning the client’s request and providing the best client experience in the financial services industry.
Fluent in English and German at a professional level
- Demonstrable ability to comfortably communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience in managing Top Tier accounts
- Cryptocurrency connoisseur
- Trading experience
- Knowledge of international payments and banking
- Well informed about the debate on regulation of cryptocurrencies worldwide
- Strong understanding and respect for security and privacy
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Must be innovative, action oriented, and travel-enthusiast
How to Apply:
- If you think that you are the one, apply and tell us why you’re our ideal new recruit. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
- Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
- We’re powered by people from the around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Investors Need 3 Things Before Getting I...Midhat Ali Shaikh 13:44 PM 15 Nov 2019
Crypto Banking Service Cashaa Adds USD B...Olowo 13:00 PM 15 Nov 2019
Indian Government Programs Introduces Ne...Midhat Ali Shaikh 12:19 PM 15 Nov 2019
Line-Yahoo Japan Alliance Set to Shake U...Midhat Ali Shaikh 11:19 AM 15 Nov 2019
Coinbase Card Adds 5 Cryptocurrencies an...Mary Brendah 10:49 AM 15 Nov 2019
Interview With Marie Tatibouet, CMO at G...Sandeep Kumar Mishra 10:41 AM 15 Nov 2019
Price Analysis: BTC Slow- Steady End Wee...Richard M Adrian 10:29 AM 15 Nov 2019