Actto is a block-chain technology company that researches and develops technologies for building block-chain infrastructures. The commercialization of block chains requires an optimal user experience. The user experience starts with encryption technology and core development, not simple graphic design.
Actto researches technologies in the areas of wallet security, encrypted communications, smart contracts, and interoperability, including Relay, Atomic Swap, and a fast and scalable exchange order matching engine. Actto has applied its financial institution rating trading system and security system to its own cryptographic exchange GDAC (gdac.com)
About the Back-end Developer position
Grow as Back-End Developer Supports Distributed Economy!
Block chaining is a technology that requires insight beyond the technical dimension and is currently undergoing a transition period. ActTuo believes that supporting this block chain at this stage of growth is a deep anxiety for real applications and a strong technology that supports it.
ActTu takes a breakthrough economy through the block chain.
the main task:
- Development of new block chain platform: based on existing platforms such as Bitcoin, Etherium, Cosmos
- Development of DAPP and interlocking service based on block chain
- Operation and development of DPOS system including IOS BP / Cosmos Validity / Tezz Baker
- Development of block chain wallet service
- Development of Cryptographic Exchange Service
- Development of financial / trading system
- More than 3 years of backend development with Node.js, Python, or Java Spring Framework
- Experienced DB application development such as WAS
- Experience developing Restful API
Main language: Java (based on Spring Framework), Node.js,
using Python DB: Mysql / Maria DB
memory solution: Redis, MemcacheD
Queue solution: Kafka, Rabbit MQ
- Proficient in Java / Java Framework based development
- Those who are experienced in development / system operation in Linux environment
- Passion and experience in the block chain
- Cryptography and stock trading experience
- Experience cloud service / Docker container
- Understanding user authentication mechanisms and developing encryption related experience
- Python, Go, Scala, C, Java No language work experience or language
- Experienced large-scale service development based on micro service architecture
- Real-time data processing / analysis experience (spark / kafka / zepplin / nosql / hadoop)
- Experience developing multi-threading and asynchronous services
- Experience developing with WebSocket
- Work at: Seocho-gu, Seoul
- Working hours: 10:00 to 19:00
We believe that the best welfare of the company is with free colleagues, not a free lunch or a nice office!
The best experts in the block chain industry are waiting for you in Act Two.
We are experts in various fields such as block chain specialists, global financial experts, developers who have made the best IT service in Korea, creative culture experts who understand block chains best, and product designers who define design = problem solving We gather together in common material called block chain, and we constantly discuss and collaborate.
Actto is proud to be the largest and deepest learning and experience center in the block chain industry, not only in Korea but also in the global market.
most important thing for us is our colleagues, and the most exciting thing is to collaborate with wonderful colleagues, so we strive to create a way of collaboration and culture. Please join us!
- Employees make decisions through transparent information sharing
- Self-initiated work for vision and goals with sufficient autonomy, authority and accountability
- Free ideas and discussions are respected and diversity acknowledged
- Beyond Korea and Global I work to secure competitiveness in the industry
- I develop and develop small successes and failures quickly and earnestly, and evaluate them fairly and objectively.
A bright and pleasant office located in Gangnam Station, Seoul
Providing evening dinner service The
best in-house block chain education (David Chaum, Jon Choi, Roger Ver, etc.)
Peer Talk - Every staff member comes to lunch every Friday Sharing, autonomous topic presentation by employees
Outside training / attending conferences and supporting the purchase of books
Of course, the biggest welfare is us waiting for you. Stunning Colleague!
XRP Tweets Reaches All-Time High After 1......Vandana Malik 12:40 PM 10 Jul 2020
HOPR Announces Binance Labs is Leading $......Vandana Malik 12:38 PM 10 Jul 2020
Romanian Programmer’s Involvement In B......Jyoti Singh 12:10 PM 10 Jul 2020
Tether Blacklists Ethereum Addresses of ......Vandana Malik 11:49 AM 10 Jul 2020
Amid Increasing Number Of Scam Tokens, D......Jyoti Singh 11:46 AM 10 Jul 2020
Finance Recovery Set-up Platform to Prov......Vandana Malik 09:22 AM 10 Jul 2020
US Court To Proceed $147 Million Crypto ......Jyoti Singh 08:05 AM 10 Jul 2020