Kraken is one of the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world and we’re growing faster than ever. We’re looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers, we truly believe our success depends on having both in spades. Join us and the movement to change the way the world thinks about money.
Learn more about us:
About the Role:
This is a fully remote role based in North America.
Kraken is expanding our rapidly growing business development team comprised of talented and motivated individuals. We are creating the most advanced and sophisticated cryptocurrency platform in the world while relishing every moment along the way.
- Drive success for Kraken within North America.
- Own the process to identify potential financial institution partners - banks, payment processors, etc.
- Identify, secure, and establish relationships with other key business partners - trading system vendors, financial institutions, etc.
- Engage potential partners to assess their viability and simultaneously communicate the value of working with Kraken
- Bring partners through the entire deal lifecycle from inception to close
- Own the ongoing relationships to ensure an effective and efficient partnership
- Work with compliance and legal departments to define and execute the optimal regulatory approach
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to ensure successful product integrations
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a willingness to engage with others and build relationships
- 10+ years of experience in business development or a related field
- Thorough understanding of the financial services industry with active set of current relationships
- Experience in a relevant industry - FinTech, Crypto/Blockchain, Payments, Brokerage/Exchange, Banking, Other Financial Services, etc.
- Experience driving multiple partnership deals through all phases - opportunity identification, business case, negotiation, legal review, and close
- Knowledge of Financial Regulatory Compliance, including AML
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical expertise - ability to develop financial cost models, revenue projections, etc.
- Technical background and/or knowledge of software/internet products and services nice to have
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge or interest in cryptocurrency
Revolut Starts Offering Crypto Trading F......Zain Raza 14:19 PM 02 Apr 2020
Adam Back Believes Bitcoin on The Brink ......Zain Raza 12:45 PM 02 Apr 2020
DataQin Total RMB Fund Reaches Over $100......Jyoti Singh 12:10 PM 02 Apr 2020
SEC Biding Its Time Before Making a Deci......Zain Raza 11:51 AM 02 Apr 2020
FATF Heaps Praise on The US Laws And Reg......Zain Raza 11:41 AM 02 Apr 2020
Ripple Developer Suggests Methods to Imp......Vandana Malik 11:24 AM 02 Apr 2020
Blockchain Value In Energy Market Will T......Jyoti Singh 11:04 AM 02 Apr 2020