Golem is building a P2P market power for computing power that anyone can access - formed by the power of machines from all over the globe.
Across the planet, there is a vast untapped amount of computing power. By creating a global marketplace to connect all of this spare capacity, Golem will change the internet as we know it.
Golem’s been in the Ethereum space since almost its inception and is a recognized market leader, known as the “sleeping giant” within the Ethereum community, and we’re building it.
Does building this ambitious game-changer project sound like a challenge you’d like to take on? If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you about joining the Golem team.
Currently, we’re looking for a Community Manager able to expand our reach and keep our current amazing community happy and informed.
* Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
* Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
* Set specific objectives and report
* Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
* Inform users about new features and functionalities
* Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
* Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, UX/UI to ensure brand consistency
* Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor users’ reviews
* Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
* Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
* Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
* Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
* Liaise with Development and UX/UI teams to stay updated on new products and features
* Coordinate with PR & Marketing and UX/UI teams to ensure brand consistency
* Build relationships with users, potential stakeholders, industry professionals and journalists
* Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
* Excellent writing communication skills
* Proficiency in English
* At least two years of experience in working for IT projects on a similar position
* Knowledge of Social Media platforms
* Event organizing experience
NICE TO HAVE
* Interests in the blockchain ecosystem
* Knowledge of SEO and web analytics tools.
* Public speaking and networking skills
* Bachelor’s degree in Communications, PR, Marketing or similar
* Knowledge of the Open Source scene
* Participation in a challenging project on the technology-frontier for one of the hottest European startups
* Being part of the Open Source and Blockchain movement
* Creative, multicultural and multilingual, work environment
* Possibility to participate in international conferences and meetups around the globe
* Work in an international team of enthusiasts and blockchain experts
* Relocation package (remote work is also possible)
* Competitive salary
JPMorgan CEO Appreciates $2 Trillion Sti......Jyoti Singh 11:19 AM 08 Apr 2020
Blockchain's Traceability More in Demand......Zain Raza 10:52 AM 08 Apr 2020
HackControl Accuses Binance for Allegedl......Vandana Malik 09:50 AM 08 Apr 2020
Bitcoin Now a Part of The Tezos Blockcha......Zain Raza 15:11 PM 08 Apr 2020
Leading European Fintech VC Ventures int......Yvette Mwendwa 09:39 AM 08 Apr 2020
Jack Dorsey Donates $1 Billion Square Sh......Zain Raza 14:43 PM 08 Apr 2020
Darknet Criminals In Russia Trades 13 Mi......Jyoti Singh 09:24 AM 08 Apr 2020