Kraken is one of the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world and we’re growing faster than ever. We’re looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers, we truly believe our success depends on having both in spades. Join us and the movement to change the way the world thinks about money.
Learn more about us:
Read our reviews on Glassdoor
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
We are seeking a Creative Designer that brings multimedia design expertise to Kraken’s growing marketing team.
Your job as Kraken’s creative designer includes working with the team to manage the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, magazines, product, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you!
- Provide inspirational creative design to web assets, events, content, design and video
- Create an aesthetic that raises the quality bar while consistently delivering on message
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
- Creating a wide range of graphics, animations and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
- Work with copywriters and executive creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- 5+ years of proven success as an art/creative designer, with a mix of agency and in-house tech experience
- Multimedia experience is a must!
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Passion for content creation specific for new media, video content, social content and paid advertising campaigns
- Strong web design experience, marketing collateral, catalogue with proven conceptual and design abilities
- Web-design experience with an understanding of HTML/CSS/Flash, understanding of UX/UI
- Engages in all content and is able to present design vision
- Fluency in and appreciation of the steps involved in content creation, including TV production, CG, video editing, web streaming, social media and digital advertising
- Fluent working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Keynote
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Detail oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines at once
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.