We are looking for more Digital Designers to join our design team in Cape Town! ????
What we do:
We make it safe and easy to buy, store and learn about cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin and Ethereum, offering three core products:
- Luno Wallet: Cryptocurrency conversion, storage and consumer payments
- Luno Exchange: Professional cryptocurrency trading platform
- Luno Enterprise: Open API’s, institutional investors, merchant integration
- You’ll be part of a team of skilled and passionate people on a serious mission to upgrade the world to a better financial system!
- We are series B funded, raised over $13m in funding since launch, and backed by the Naspers Group, Digital Currency Group, Venturra Capital, Balderton Capital, and Rand Merchant Investment Holdings.
- Our customer base spans 40 countries and is currently spread across three continents - Europe, Southeast Asia and Africa.
- Committed to workplace diversity, we now has over 250 employees with 26 different nationalities, 40% of whom are female with offices in London, Singapore, Cape Town, Kuala Lumpur, Lagos and Jakarta.
The role in a nutshell: You will work closely with our marketing team to do experiments and create visuals, facebook canvas ads, html5 banners, video storyboards, GIFs etc. using data to drive decisions.
What you need:
- A passion for design, marketing, metrics, and analysis.
- An understanding of the psychology behind the customer decision-making process.
- Knowledge of design limitations around social media, adverts etc.
- 3 + years relevant experience..
- Excellent visual design skills.
- The ability to present and defend your design decisions.
More in-depth info of what you’ll do:
- Work with the marketing team to create visual assets that clearly communicate strategy and design intent.
- Analyse data and create visuals for marketing campaigns.
- Run A/B testing on ad types, including imagery and copy, and test different CTA’s.
- Design and execute thought-provoking market-leading content using visuals, FB canvas ads, HTML5, storyboards, short videos, and GIFs.
- Be responsible for the design of all marketing elements, including ads, social media posts, blog imagery etc
- Create infographics that communicate complex ideas and concepts in a simple and clear manner
- Execute on projects that are consistently clean, creative and aligned with the Luno brand.
- Constantly try to understand the psychology behind the customer decision-making process and use this insight to determine which visuals, colors and CTA’s to use.
What to do if you are keen:
- Apply to the role.
- Make sure you include online work samples OR your current portfolio.
- Make it clear which design communities you are a member of.