Our Client Success team provides real time solutions to all of our valued Coinsquare users. This team’s mission is to provide our clients with an exceptional experience ensuring any questions, comments, or concerns are attended to at the highest level of service. The Director of Client Success will be the voice of Coinsquare users internally. Advocating for customer experience improvements, providing product suggestions based on client feedback, and be the primary point of contact for any escalated end user problems. Success will be measured in their ability to ensure an amazing experience is being had by our users and that the existing and future Client Success Representatives on the team are successful, engaged and evolving into long term Coinsquaders who can grow into other exciting parts of the business that align with their goals.
- Collaborates with other teams and departments to develop and contribute on projects that have cross-functional impact at Coinsquare
- Provides tangible data insights from our software applications about end-user related experiences, issues, and improvements
- Owns the Client Success teams application stack - including chatbots, support software, and other relevant tools
- Conducts regular one on ones with direct reports to develop and communicate weekly/monthly action plans
- Uses data and customer support skills to optimize the use of the teams’ time
- Develops, maintains, and enforces individual and team KPIs
- Maintains team member KPIs, OKRs, and service level commitments
- Maintains Internal quality scores of 90% or higher
- Maintains CSAT score of 85% or higher
- Proven work experience in customer support, account management, or other relevant customer experience
- Experience managing teams ranging from 4-10 people
- Experience managing a customer support team with non-traditional coverage hours (outside of M-F 9am - 5pm)
- Experience managing a customer support team with multi-channel support (ex. Phone, Chat, and/or Email)
- Experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Proficiency with configuring, maintaining, integrating, and optimizing chatbots
- Proficiency as an Administrator / Owner with ZenDesk, Hubspot Service Desk, and other relevant support tools
- Proficiency with SQL (intermediate level) and knowledge of data and/or SQL related platforms (Tableau, Mixpanel, Metabase, etc)
Bonus If You
- Have strong speaking & written proficiency in any major European language(s)
- Are proficient with Linux
Coinsquare is Canada’s leading and most secure digital asset trading platform for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other digital currencies.
We built the most secure trading platform, and since our founding in 2014 we’ve never lost a coin. We’re FINTRAC regulated as a money services business, meaning we keep all our clients' money in Canada and use bank-level security measures on our platform.
We’ve raised over $60M to date, growing from one employee in February 2017 to over 100 employees by January of 2019. We’ve been featured in major media outlets across Canada and are always dedicated to bringing digital asset investing to the mainstream through our various operations like digital currency mining, funds, capital markets, and other offerings coming down the pipeline as we grow.
Discover what's possible with digital currency by checking out our trading platform:
We’re full of bright and diverse thinkers. Team members have equal opportunities to contribute to our success within a scale-up culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
We know diverse teams make strong teams. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accommodation during the application process, simply let us know and we’ll ensure it’s a positive experience for you.
In order to promote and enhance the security of Coinsquare and our platform, just so you know, anyone receiving a job offer will be required to complete a background check.
By applying to Coinsquare, you agree to receive occasional emails from Coinsquare about our products and services. There is no purchase required and you can opt out at any time.
Malicious Attack On Argentinian Governme...Shilpa Ranga 14:09 PM 10 Dec 2019
Greece Government Mandates 30 Percent El...Shilpa Ranga 14:02 PM 10 Dec 2019
Indian Software Company, Subex to Tackle...Ibiam Wayas 13:07 PM 10 Dec 2019
Malicious Attack On Argentinian Governme...Shilpa Ranga 12:58 PM 10 Dec 2019
JPMorgan To Integrate Blockchain Payment...Olowo 12:56 PM 10 Dec 2019
UK Investment Platform EToro to Issue De...Richard M Adrian 12:24 PM 10 Dec 2019
Declining Crypto Market Cap: BCH, EOS, T...Richard M Adrian 11:36 AM 10 Dec 2019