- We make it safe and easy to buy, store and learn about cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- We are series B funded, raised over $13m in funding since launch, and backed by Balderton Capital, the Naspers Group, Digital Currency Group, Venturra Capital, and Rand Merchant Investment Holdings.
- We are committed to building a diverse team. We have over 200 employees with 26 different nationalities, 40% of whom are female with offices in London, Singapore, Cape Town, Kuala Lumpur, Lagos, and Jakarta.
- Luno Wallet: Cryptocurrency conversion, storage, and consumer payments.
- Luno Exchange: Professional cryptocurrency trading platform.
- Luno Business: Open API’s, institutional investors, merchant integration.
The role in a nutshell
For our fast-growing global headquarters in London, we are looking for an extremely driven individual with strong background in marketing and business development to own the development of multiple markets from strategy to execution. Our ideal person would be an ambitious generalist who knows how to attract costumers, build brand awareness and drive growth. In order to excel you are someone who gets energy from meeting a lot of new people, building and maintaining strong relationships. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to build and lead a business from the ground up.
How you will make an impact on Luno
- You will take ownership of Luno’s success in multiple countries in Europe
- You will build and maintain strong knowledge of crypto markets, technology and finance globally and in your markets
- You will define and implement local marketing strategies together with your colleagues from PR, Content and Growth Marketing and build engaged local online and offline communities
- You will recruit and acquire local ambassadors and influencers and implement distribution partnerships with the right brands
- You will gather actionable insights from customer research to improve local product and customer experience together with the related teams
- You will support the continuous evolution of the regional strategy and supporting processes
- You will develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in your markets, in particular regulators, financial service providers, merchants and media
What we would like you to have
- University degree, 4-6 years of relevant work experience and a permission to work in the UK
- Experience in driving and monitoring marketing metrics
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial bias towards action combined with the rigour to see things through until completion
- Interest and basic knowledge of cryptocurrencies, in particular Bitcoin and Ethereum
- A deep understanding of customers in the Netherlands, Ireland, Finland and Scandinavia
- Proficient in English
In the first six Months you will
- Have formulated local strategies for your markets and successfully executed multiple measures with visible impact on user growth
- Have identified key challenges and opportunities in your markets and prioritised strategic projects
- Have built strong relationships with a valuable network of key stakeholders in your markets
Cryptocurrencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a forward thinking and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.
What’s in it for you
We're providing a phenomenal opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, emerging markets, and together we'll work together to scale a global business.
- You'll learn new skills, languages, continuously develop and share knowledge with your peers.
- Work with a diverse team of hardworking, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the world.
- We'll take care of lunch Monday - Thursday, and organise regular social events for team bonding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You'll need to hold the legal right to work in the UK already as we cannot provide visa sponsorship.
PS: This is a full-time position.
Binance Refuses Claims Regarding Embezzl......Vandana Malik 15:06 PM 09 Apr 2020
Galaxy Digital Net Loss For Q4 2019 Is $......Jyoti Singh 14:00 PM 09 Apr 2020
BUX Launches BUX Crypto For European Tra......Zain Raza 15:05 PM 09 Apr 2020
Blockchain Scammers Tricks Investors, Cl......Jyoti Singh 13:56 PM 09 Apr 2020
ICON Launches New Loop Fault Consensus A......Jyoti Singh 13:52 PM 09 Apr 2020
Blockchain Devices Set For a Staggering ......Zain Raza 13:28 PM 09 Apr 2020
CocoBull Received Multi-Million Dollar I......Vandana Malik 13:25 PM 09 Apr 2020