Based in our Atlanta office, we are looking for a responsible Senior Executive Assistant to support our senior management team in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level executives.
The Senior Executive Assistant’s main duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and organizing daily calendars. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines, communicate effectively and efficiently multitask.
Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior managers
- Plan appointments and events
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies
- Proven work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Solid experience with office management systems
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Experience using office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Additional qualifications as Personal Assistant or Secretary are a plus