Based in our Atlanta office, we are looking for performance marketing specialists. You will plan, execute and optimize digital ad campaigns, and take ownership of your channels.
You will work in global multi-functional teams, from Products to Branding to Creative to Data to drive home the most efficient way to reach our target audience. Bring your talent to us; there is no telling what you can accomplish.
What you will do:
- Daily manage and optimize paid campaigns across digital marketing platforms
- Responsible for customer acquisition and retargeting campaigns setup, ongoing optimization, and reporting
- Plan and execute A/B test constantly to optimize the best result
- Use all analytical tools to manage and improve campaign performance
- Work closely with Market Research, Data Analytics, Brand & Communications and other teams to continuously improve performance
- Collaborating with Creative team to produce and identify best performing creative for campaigns
- Work closely with the platforms (ex: Google, Facebook) to learn best practices on optimization, new creative solutions, integration
- Stay ahead of new ad products and technology advancements, understand how to harness them to deliver on business goals and impact media plans
What we are looking for
- Hands-on experience with native social ad platforms (AdWord, Facebook, GDN, etc.), and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Data Studio)
- Understanding of statistics, consumer psychology, and cryptocurrency is a plus.
- A passion for performance marketing and appreciation of the power of data analytics
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Attention to detail, open to feedback, eager to learn and teach others, teamwork, and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Experience on e-commerce or retail is preferred