Founded in 2012, Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers. We're on a mission to create the most innovative cryptocurrencies exchange. This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of the financial evolution. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges and having the best team plays a pivotal role in success.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we'll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future
Currently looking for:
Internet/Social Media Strategist (Remote)
- Develop and implement social strategies that drive community engagement and increase iFinex share of mind.
- Conceptualize, categorize, visualize, edit and execute every piece of social content that goes out.
- Create and manage social distribution plans and schedules that align with wider marketing and business efforts.
- Define and track key performance indicators and use these to report on your strategies and campaigns to the rest of the team and management.
- Put our community first, always. Make a positive impact in the hearts of our direct supporters and the larger community. Advise on and develop our social customer care strategy in partnership with our support team.
- Create synergies with the PR team to initiate joint projects which feature a high integration of social.
- Network with industry professionals and influencers through social media outreach and leverage these relationships to benefit our PR and marketing efforts.
- Work with our product team to surface valuable customer feedback which can inform new product developments.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches.
- 3-5 years of work experience in social media management and/or strategy in technology, finance or media.
Demonstrated self-starter, with the ability to work in a team environment with minimal oversight.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Experience prioritizing tasks, managing deadlines, adapting with changing priorities, and balancing short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
Proven ability to work in multidisciplinary teams with copywriters, designers, customer support, product managers, etc.
Ability to deal with negative sentiment diplomatically, and convert detractors to supporters.
Ability to use data to communicate and report how social goals, strategy and results, and how these relate to wider business aims.
Ability to work with visuals, simple gifs, PS assets, videos, etc.
LG CNS Partners With Evernym to Develop ......Vandana Malik 12:17 PM 26 May 2020
RBI Says Banks Can Provide Its Services ......Zain Raza 12:26 PM 26 May 2020
Argentine Government’s Strong Measures......Jyoti Singh 10:40 AM 26 May 2020
The Geopolitical Implications of Cryptoc......Sandeep Kumar Mishra 11:16 AM 26 May 2020
Trezor and Ledger SAS Denies Reports of ......Vandana Malik 10:39 AM 26 May 2020
The Top 5 Business Trends That Defined t......Sandeep Kumar Mishra 11:19 AM 26 May 2020
Daejeon University of South Korea Launch......Zain Raza 10:43 AM 26 May 2020