We're currently looking for an IT Service Manager to support our IT Service team in ensuring the smooth running of our technical operations supporting multiple areas and functions of our rapidly expanding business. Candidates must currently be based in Ho Chi Minh City to be considered.
To be most effective in this role, you must be highly collaborative problem solver, willing to learn, understanding each business unit and department’s goals in relation to company objectives. Responsibilities include:
- Implement ITSM framework
- Serve as subject matter expert on ITSM projects by providing guidance on ITSM processes including assessment, design, implementation and improvement of those processes
- Define ITSM deliverables such as current state assessment reports, future state designs, requirements documents, IT process flows, operational procedures, training plans, etc.
- Daily follow up to ensure Service Desk system running as expectation
- Make the required reports periodically
- Perform root cause analysis for problems
- Create and lead an incident management process across the enterprise, including distributed IT, to handle and escalate incidents as they occur to restore defined service levels as efficiently as possible.
- Other tasks are assigned by CTO
- Strong experience in ITSM/ITIL
- Must have hands on experience in using Service Desk tools, especially Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio, MS Project, etc.
- Logical thinking, good communication
- IT or Software development background or at least able to understand technologies
- Well organized and with a good follow through on commitments
- Familiar with fast-paced, tech-driven creative environments
- Excellence English communication both verbal and written.
We are a leading fintech company that provides trading, exchange, and next generation financial services powered by blockchain technology. We believe cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology will shape the future of financial services. We are a FinTech company at heart, focused on making financial services accessible to all. We are now building QUOINE LIQUID, a global liquidity platform backed by our QASH token. Our company is headquartered in Japan with offices in Singapore, Vietnam and the Philippines.
More information about us can be found here.
Quoine's People & Culture
Meet the team in Tokyo
Meet the team in Ho Chi Minh City
And here is what we are building!
What is Liquid?
Our CEO Mike on the future of finance
How advanced is the WorldBook?