The Junior Software Engineer position presents an excellent opportunity to advance your career in a challenging and intellectually stimulating environment. You’ll be encouraged to continuously improve your skills and will receive mentoring working directly with the CTO.
The cryptocurrency space is both exciting and fast moving so you will work to keep abreast of the latest developments in the space and ensure that Coinfloor’s platform is able to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Coinfloor is based in the City and is a successful but still relatively young company. This is a chance to join when the technology is still open to significant change.
- Design and implement Web front end and Ruby back office systems and databases
- Join and contribute to development of our continuous improvement process
- Support Coinfloor’s live systems and be fully capable of resolving / fixing any issues
- Assist other members of the technology team in the delivery of their projects through team work on architectural, design, coding and testing best practice
- Coding Experience (Java / C++ / Ruby desirable )
- Linux Knowledge
- Enthusiasm about working in an agile and collaborative environment
- Desire to learn and innovate
- Detail orientated
- Strong analytical background, ability to think practically and pro-actively propose solutions
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Open to direction and a collaborative work style
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Bachelor’s or higher degree (desirable)
- Fintech or other related experience desirable but interest in learning more about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin essential
- Training & Development working closely with the CTO
- Opportunity for significant career development and more responsibility over time
- Join the UK’s largest bitcoin exchange, have an important role in growing the company