- LATOKEN is a top 30 digital assets exchange (according to Coinmarketcap) and a leader in tokenization.
We’re looking for Node.js Developer to expand our 70+ international team.
- Develop core back-end services and components for the trading platform (CRM, Payments, Trading systems and Mobile app)
- Develop API integrations, client-server architecture, security systems and trading accounting
- Maintain scalable high load modules/micro-services architecture
- Technical ownership for one of the products, Agile framework
- 2+ years in Node.js
- Performance culture: passionate to create world changing solutions, take responsibility, prioritize, encourage team to do the best
- Good to know most of these: Nginx, HAProxy, Sequelize 3/4, Express.js, Babel, Knex.js, MySQL/PostgreSQL/Oracle/MongoDB: nested queries left/right/inner joins, optimization of queries, indexes, Redis, RabbitMQ/ZeroMQ/other AMQP, Highload experience/understanding: race conditions, transactions, locks/atomics, patterns, anti-patterns, principles of applications development, one of C++ or C# or Go is a plus, ECMAScript (generators, async/await, etc), ?losures, prototype chains, optimizations, Debug (WebKit Inspector, Node-Inspector), Basic frontend skills: HTML5, CSS3, CSS, small experience of builders - one of Gulp/Grunt/Webpack/Babel/HMR/CRA
- Be a part of the team transforming the financial system
- Competitive salary and exceptional bonuses
- Rapid growth and trainee program (option to try multiple roles to grow as the T person)
- Top 30 exchange, leading in security tokens
- International team (ex McKinsey, hedge funds etc)
Feel a great fit - apply now
See video "Why to join Latoken"
Other Roles: React.js Developer, React.js Native Developer