As the world is brought online through tokenization—using blockchains to represent asset ownership—AirSwap is bringing safe and efficient trading for buyers and sellers to connect directly, peer-to-peer, forming the foundation of a new global marketplace.
We are a team of product and financial technology experts from a variety of backgrounds, with world-class advisors including Michael Novogratz, Joe Lubin, and legendary venture capitalist Bill Tai. AirSwap is based in Brooklyn and Hong Kong.
Growing our team
We focus on growing our team exclusively with industry-defining talent. We invest in our people and prioritize merit over ego, while firmly setting and consistently achieving our goals. We seek those with proven track records of getting things done in high impact environments and industries across the board. Deep experience is good, but talent and drive matter most.
Quality Assurance Engineer
We’re hiring into our engineering team in Brooklyn, NY. As an early member, you’ll have a significant impact on how quality is baked into our services. You will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of reliability and performance, and be able to guide the entire engineering team on best practices and repeatable processes.
- Create and enhance end-to-end and API-level testing of all products at each stage of software engineering, including regular testing of production environments and integration into our CI toolchain
- Work with the team to ensure reasonable unit/functional testing and adequate coverage of code
- Build harnesses to understand and improve the performance and scalability of our services and deployed systems
- Ad-hoc testing during the development process, along with creating automated tests for all new deployed functionality and APIs
- Work with stakeholders when reviewing products against acceptance criteria
- Build product testing strategies, write and execute test plans, and communicate with the team about concerns, risk, and product quality
- Write clear and concise bug reports; participate in post-mortems for production issues and outages
- Will build and mentor a team of excellent QA personnel to ensure quality throughout our product lifecycle
- Collaborate with software engineers and management on testing strategies; propagate a quality perspective and mindset among team members
Skills and experience
- 8-10+ years minimum experience in a development quality assurance role
- Experience with, or interest in Web3 and/or blockchain or financial applications
- Experience with QA processes, concepts, and tools including test case preparation, and automated testing methodologies
- Experience generating and communicating meaningful QA performance metrics
- Dedication to quality and process improvement with a positive, collaborative attitude and approach to testing
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related technical discipline
If you find this kind of company and role exciting, submit your resume with a cover letter describing how you see a mutual fit and we will be in touch.
Note: Fluidity is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and
Price Analysis: Ethereum (ETH) Hits Fina...Richard M Adrian 07:50 AM 22 Nov 2019
Bakkt set to launch cash-settled Bitcoin...Surbhi Srivastava 07:31 AM 22 Nov 2019
French Gaming Company, Ubisoft Joins Ult...Ibiam Wayas 06:50 AM 22 Nov 2019
Are Miners The Reason For Latest Bitcoin...John Kiguru 06:32 AM 22 Nov 2019
PayPal Reveals Why It Left LibraSandeep Kumar Mishra 06:28 AM 22 Nov 2019
Venezuelan President Says Petro Coin Wil...Ibiam Wayas 06:08 AM 22 Nov 2019
Blockchain In Indian Digital Industry to...Midhat Ali Shaikh 06:05 AM 22 Nov 2019