Digital assets are transforming the world as we know it. Bittrex is leading the blockchain revolution and we are looking for a principle level User Researcher to lead our efforts in better understanding the market, our customers and the effectiveness of the products we are developing.
If you’ve got a passion for qualitative and quantitative research, human centered data driven design, conducting studies and analysis as well as empowering others to do the same, we’ve got the right opportunity for you. As our first user researcher, you will lead efforts to better understand our customers, define methodologies, conduct research and collaborate with product managers, designers, data analysts and others across the organization. It is essential for this role that you can both conduct research and help others to do the same, as well as analyze and clearly demonstrate the findings to key stakeholders.
- Conduct research for multiple aspects of products, markets and experiences.
- Lead, define and evangelize internal methodologies for how to conduct research.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Business Intelligence and User Experience professionals to design, conduct and support comprehensive studies.
- Lead the company in analyzing and understanding market and behavioral data through studies such as interviews, field visits, surveys, AB testing and more.
- Empower vertical product teams to successfully design studies and understand the success of their work.
- Advocate research findings to stakeholders through presentations and documented material.
- Co-create user research artifacts such as personas, heuristic evaluations, journey maps, and infographics that articulate customer needs, motivations, and behaviors.
- Conduct secondary research - summarizing and analyzing trends in existing data.
- Use digital psychology and heuristic principles to provide actionable feedback to design team and product managers.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree, and preferably Masters or PhD in Human-Computer Interactions, Psychology, Cognitive Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a UX researcher or similar.
- Strong quantitative skills from education and practice with statistics and similar.
- Fundamental knowledge in how web, mobile and desktop products work.
- Ability to demonstrate an. understanding of research practices based on prior work.
- Experience conducting research in fast phased start-up or agile environment.
- Ability to develop systems for user research and empower others to use those systems.
- Social, curious, empathetic, good observational skills.
- Strong work ethic, detail-oriented, and collaborative spirit are a must.
- Plus: experience in research for products in the financial technology sector.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Binance Refuses Claims Regarding Embezzl......Vandana Malik 15:06 PM 09 Apr 2020
Galaxy Digital Net Loss For Q4 2019 Is $......Jyoti Singh 14:00 PM 09 Apr 2020
BUX Launches BUX Crypto For European Tra......Zain Raza 15:05 PM 09 Apr 2020
Blockchain Scammers Tricks Investors, Cl......Jyoti Singh 13:56 PM 09 Apr 2020
ICON Launches New Loop Fault Consensus A......Jyoti Singh 13:52 PM 09 Apr 2020
Blockchain Devices Set For a Staggering ......Zain Raza 13:28 PM 09 Apr 2020
CocoBull Received Multi-Million Dollar I......Vandana Malik 13:25 PM 09 Apr 2020