Luno is a leading global cryptocurrency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing cryptocurrencies to everyone, everywhere.
As Quality Assurer (QA), you will develop, create and implement quality processes and procedures, as well as enhance training materials as needed to help build Luno’s world-class customer experience. ????
- Monitor and report on quality metrics, deep dive and identify trends/root causes
- Use quality monitoring data to compile and track performance at team and individual level
- Drive improvement initiatives based on current business strategies
- Support and Consult the respective teams to ensure new policies/processes are successfully scoped and rolled out
- Build on, and improve Luno’s customer knowledge base
- Work closely with the QA, Training and Continuous Improvement teams across Luno to enhance customer experience, and drive innovation and iteration for the benefit of our existing and potential customers
- Conduct regular calibration sessions and meetings with relevant sites to ensure smooth processes and a consistent approach to customer engagement
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Identify training needs and organise training interventions to meet/exceed quality standards
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
What we'd like you to have:
- A relevant university qualification with a minimum of 2 - 3 years of QA experience, preferably in a contact centre environment
- Customer obsession and motivated to provide stellar service when dealing with customers
- A data-driven approach, with excellent MS Excel skills is required
- Familiarity with online banking, security features, FICA regulations and KYC - highly advantageous
- Continuous improvement mindset and project management approach
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English, Malay and Bahasa Indonesia
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
What you’ll get:
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, emerging and developed markets, and scaling a global business. We provide great benefits including team lunches, cool equipment, global experience and the autonomy to conceive and execute your own projects. Best of all you get to work with a diverse team of talented, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the world.
IBM Becomes we.trade’s Shareholder, Ow......Vandana Malik 12:31 PM 25 May 2020
Justin Sun Allegedly Buys Bot Votes For ......Jyoti Singh 13:06 PM 25 May 2020
Binance Announces Options Contracts for ......Vandana Malik 09:10 AM 25 May 2020
Recent Data Shows Crypto Holders Perform......Jyoti Singh 09:37 AM 25 May 2020
NPC Suggests Setting up Special Fund for......Vandana Malik 09:37 AM 25 May 2020
OMG’s 200 Percent Surge And Sudden Cra......Jyoti Singh 05:54 AM 25 May 2020
USDT Transactions Have Hit All-time High......Zain Raza 05:52 AM 25 May 2020