Lykke is an international, Swiss-based company building a global marketplace for the free exchange of financial assets.
Lykke’s mission is to democratize finance by leveraging the power of the blockchain. Eliminating market barriers, Lykke will provide and promote equal access from anywhere in the world to the digitization and trade of virtually any asset of value.
After two years of exploration, Lykke is entering a fast growth phase and is looking for an Experienced/Senior React Native Developer to strengthen its existing team.
We are looking for an experienced React Native developer interested in building from scratch performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design with a commitment to creating quality products is essential.
We want a developer that possesses passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and helps build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Build pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Continuous evaluation, discovery and implementation of new technologies to maximize the efficiency of development
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development and applications’ life cycles
- Experience monitoring apps in production
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile processes
- Familiarity with version control management system
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Genuine interest in decentralization and the blockchain
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with a strong sense of individual responsibility
The candidate will be located in either Switzerland (preferably Zurich or Zug) or in Belgrade, Serbia.
Lykke is an established cryptocurrency trading platform operating in several jurisdictions and based in Zug, Switzerland. This is an exciting and interesting opportunity for a candidate who is keen to join the growing blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem. Candidates will enjoy a friendly environment where remote work is embraced, flexible work hours and can-do, enterprising spirit throughout.