Our Automated Trading Team is a multidisciplinary group involving backgrounds in quantitative finance, data analytics, machine learning, and software development. Primarily focused on automated market making, this team ensures Coinsquare customers see competitive prices and good order depth 24/7 in the limit order books on our platform. This position will be reporting to the Director of Automated Trading Strategies.
· Design and implement automated trading bots and related infrastructure
· Provide financial automation support to other teams outside the automated trading strategies group
· Development of monitoring dashboards (using Python Dash)
· Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical individuals to determine business requirements
· Design and implement systems based on those requirements
Experience & Educational Requirements
· 5+ years experience in derivatives pricing, risk management, and/or automated trading
· 5+ years of full-time Python development in a Linux environment
· Postgraduate degree in mathematical finance, financial engineering, or another quantitative field (comp. sci., statistics, physics, etc)
· Candidates with an undergraduate degree who can demonstrate competence in numerical methods are also encouraged to apply
· Expert-level knowledge of Python data-wrangling and visualization tools (especially Pandas)
· Familiarity writing Python applications which talk to other systems using RESTful APIs
· Performance profiling and optimization
Other Nice To Have (But Not Required) Skills
· FIX protocol
· One of the major Python web frameworks (Django, Flask)
· Knowledge of front-end web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
Coinsquare is Canada’s leading and most secure digital asset trading platform for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other digital currencies.
We built the most secure trading platform, and since our founding in 2014 we’ve never lost a coin. We’re FINTRAC regulated as a money services business, meaning we keep all our clients' money in Canada and use bank-level security measures on our platform.
We’ve raised over $60M to date, growing from one employee in February 2017 to over 100 employees by January of 2019. We’ve been featured in major media outlets across Canada and are always dedicated to bringing digital asset investing to the mainstream through our various operations like digital currency mining, funds, capital markets, and other offerings coming down the pipeline as we grow.
Discover what's possible with digital currency by checking out our trading platform:
We’re full of bright and diverse thinkers. Team members have equal opportunities to contribute to our success within a scale-up culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
We know diverse teams make strong teams. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accommodation during the application process, simply let us know and we’ll ensure it’s a positive experience for you.
In order to promote and enhance the security of Coinsquare and our platform, just so you know, anyone receiving a job offer will be required to complete a background check.
By applying to Coinsquare, you agree to receive occasional emails from Coinsquare about our products and services. There is no purchase required and you can opt out at any time.
Lolli’s Response to Alibaba’s Denial...Richard M Adrian 10:21 AM 18 Nov 2019
ProtonMail Reveals Massive Bitcoin Depos...Olowo 10:10 AM 18 Nov 2019
Top Two Cryptos of the Week: NEO and LIN...Richard M Adrian 07:59 AM 18 Nov 2019
IRS Regulators Investigate Bitcoin ATMs ...Midhat Ali Shaikh 07:48 AM 18 Nov 2019
aBey Foundation Launches Crypto-Empowere...Midhat Ali Shaikh 07:15 AM 18 Nov 2019
Alibaba Denies Partnership with LolliMidhat Ali Shaikh 06:57 AM 18 Nov 2019
Celsius Network Reaches $4.25 Billion In...Olowo 06:41 AM 18 Nov 2019