- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Senior-level Ruby on Rails expertise, along with strong experience in common libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
- Proficient in Rails framework
- Proficient in Ruby object-oriented programming
- Experienced in either operating / maintaining / developing a large Rails project at millions to ten millions PV/day
- or have maintained Rails project with codes from at least 5000 to over 30,000 lines
- Familiar with RSpec
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code.
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Rich experience of refactoring large Rails project.
- Rich experience of tuning Rails project's performance.
- Experience of guiding a team and reviewing codes
- Experience of integrating ReactJS project
- Writes well-documented code.
- Fast turnaround according to business demand with clean code
- Ability to set reasonable coding guidelines based on the purpose of team and project
Related tech stack:
- Ruby on Rails
- OTCBTC's main business is based on Ruby on Rails (the whole company is very familiar with this code)
- OTCBTC has a matured OTC architecture that needs a highly experienced developer to assess the framework and improve its functionality
- We have 3+ open positions.
This position requires at least 3 years Rails development experience.
We have a very clean but complicated code. We perform well, however we deal with high traffic on a daily basis. Therefore, we are looking for someone who’s extremely passionate and is up for a challenge to join our team.