OKCoin is one of the world's first and largest regulated digital asset exchanges, with millions of users in more than 100 countries around the world. Founded in 2013, we provide traders and institutions with a fiat-to-token trading platform for digital assets including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Litecoin, with more assets coming soon. Offering fast trades and industry-leading expertise and support, our mission is to help eliminate trading barriers and improve transaction efficiency while complying with the highest regulatory standards in the US and the world.
- Strategize, develop, and execute effective cross-channel campaigns to drive acquisition, retention, expansion, and win-backs.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization (customer support, creative, email operations, product managers, and UX team) to design, deploy, manage and measure programs across channels.
- Define and monitor KPI's, produce and communicate insights, and make relevant course corrections to drive business outcomes and impact customer adoption & retention.
- Ensure a rapid pace of split (A/B) testing and experiments to optimize key performance metrics; analyze findings, and deploy winning campaigns
- Identify additional engagement and retention needs (new processes/features, data, etc) and provide business cases for services and/or products to take us to the next level of engagement
- Develop an analytics roadmap, determining key metrics for measurement and reporting
- Conduct market research to uncover key customer insights that drive positioning for our product as well as ideas for new features or benefits
- Manage optimization efforts for interactive components of landing pages, i.e. A/B and multivariate testing, and analyze campaign performance to derive actionable insight
- Present digital strategies, roadmaps, analysis/results and budgets to senior management
- 7+ years of marketing leadership experience
- 4+ years international marketing experience
- Ability to think strategically and effectively drive programs from inception to execution
- Proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic high-growth environment
- Expert knowledge of analytics and marketing technology software
- Proven success in driving self-service onboarding, adoption, usage, engagement, and retention.
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and ad networks
- Bachelor's degree required in Marketing, Business, Communications, or similar discipline; advanced degree preferred
- Team player, pro-active and action-oriented, anticipates needs, and is highly accountable
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
Revolut Starts Offering Crypto Trading F......Zain Raza 14:19 PM 02 Apr 2020
Adam Back Believes Bitcoin on The Brink ......Zain Raza 12:45 PM 02 Apr 2020
DataQin Total RMB Fund Reaches Over $100......Jyoti Singh 12:10 PM 02 Apr 2020
SEC Biding Its Time Before Making a Deci......Zain Raza 11:51 AM 02 Apr 2020
FATF Heaps Praise on The US Laws And Reg......Zain Raza 11:41 AM 02 Apr 2020
Ripple Developer Suggests Methods to Imp......Vandana Malik 11:24 AM 02 Apr 2020
Blockchain Value In Energy Market Will T......Jyoti Singh 11:04 AM 02 Apr 2020