Bittrex, the premier U.S. blockchain trading platform, seeks a Software Development Engineer, Test - Infrastructure. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, the mission of Bittrex is to catalyze advancement of the blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology.
As an integral part of the engineering team, you will perform requirements analysis, develop test procedures, develop test architecture, and develop automation test activities to ensure required system performance and reliability standards are verified. The essential function is to validate design, development and systems specifications through the following test activities (Sprint Testing, Functional testing, Requirements Verification and Validation of system requirements, Integration Test and Test Automation).
If you like doing these tasks you will love this job:
- Design and build as well as assists the test team with the management, automation, and expansion of Test Automation Frameworks
- C#, Java, C/C++, Selenium, TestNG, IntelliJ, Spring, RESTful Web Services, API testing, and other tools to automate functional tests
- Write scripts supported by a selected automated test tool
- Develop programs that interface with the web service to generate simulation/stimulation scenarios
- Provide subject matter expertise and recommend selection of tools for use within the test automation framework
- Computer Science, or related field and 8-12 years of software test engineering experience
- Proven track record performing as a Software Test Engineer
- Requires knowledge of system and software test engineering principles and best practices
- Experience with continuous integration, test automation, and test-driven development
- Test harnesses and test automation experience (e.g., RobotFramework/Selenium/Sikuli)
- Experience with testing Web Applications, Cloud based technology, and databases (Postgres, MySQL, Accumulo)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Must have the ability to analyze and test complex engineering software, web applications, and databases
- Experience with a version control system (e.g., Git)
- Experience with an issue/problem tracking system (e.g., Jira)
- Experience with continuous integration environments (e.g., Jenkins)
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.