HBUS operates Huobi Marketplace, an advanced U.S. digital currency trading platform. HBUS is a U.S. company and strategic partner of Huobi Group, one of the world’s largest digital asset trading and management service providers. The Huobi service offers a wider variety of tokens and giveaways to U.S. audiences, with 24/7 personal customer support, and unparalleled security.
Located in San Francisco, HBUS was founded by a team of proven technology executives and leaders, operating the Huobi marketplace platform under the highest of ethical standards with a commitment to U.S. legal compliance. Both a technology start-up and a fully regulated financial institution, HBUS takes the best of Silicon Valley – creative minds, relentless innovation, and unconventional thinking – and combines it with proven execution from seasoned technology and finance executives. The company is guided by a vision to democratize the global financial system and reduce the barrier to access financial services through a blockchain-enabled future.
Working location: Santa Clara or San Francisco.
What You Will Do:
- Designing high-performance RESTful web services serving billions of requests a week.
- Take ownership of entire lifecycle of major deliverables: requirements, architecture design, development, testing and support
- Working closely with product management, front-end team and DevOps, delivering super reliable high-performance trading solutions
- Comfort working in an agile continuous deployment process and push quality, scalability, performance and usability limits - millions of users around the world depend on us to boost their trading experience
What You Might Look Like:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years industry experience in building large-scale web applications and services.
- Expert in Java and at least 1 of the frameworks (e.g. Spring, Play)
- Strong familiarity with Java and Golang
- High performance MySQL database.
- Professional experience on database schema design, DB maintenance & migration.
- Knowledge of NoSQL technology (e.g. Redis, Cassandra) is desired.
- Strong experience with version control systems (e.g. Git).
- Experience working in cloud environments such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure. AWS (EC2, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, RDS) experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent proficiency with *NIX development environments.
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, ECS are desired.
- Highly desirable if has work experience in Clojure, Haskell functional programming.
- Disciplined approach to development including QA and Design Patterns
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 100% paid medical, dental & vision insurance for employees and immediate family
- Commuter reimbursement benefits
- A friendly work environment where you can do your best work and thrive