We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
Qualifications and Skills:
- Good IT background knowledge about OS, server, networking.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Active Directory, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts on bash, power shell or other language
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication in English
- College or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSE), Cisco Certify Network Associate (CCNA)), is a plus
- Finished IT professional courses from well-known IT training Center like SGNCTT or VNPro is a plus.
We are a leading fintech company that provides trading, exchange, and next generation financial services powered by blockchain technology. We believe cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology will shape the future of financial services. We are a FinTech company at heart, focused on making financial services accessible to all. We are now building QUOINE LIQUID, a global liquidity platform backed by our QASH token. Our company is headquartered in Japan with offices in Singapore, Vietnam and the Philippines.