We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Support that has an international mindset to aid our exponential growth and coordinate our recruiting activities in Tokyo.
Based in our Tokyo office and reporting directly to our Talent Acquisition Manager, you will help with sourcing and engaging talent in the market place for currently open roles as well as identify future talent by proactively developing talent pools via social media. Campus recruiting and industry events will be an exciting area for you to build.
Ideal candidates will bring a high level of emotional intelligence, able to interact effectively and with a high degree of professionalism.
Excellent Japanese and business level English communication skills are essential. Must be based in Japan.
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Write and post Job Descriptions across our social media networks.
- Campus recruiting and industry events
- Field calls from recruitment agencies to update on current status of candidates
- Perform sourcing through database and LinkedIn to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in organisation of candidates and hiring managers for interviews.
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Must speak, read and write business level English and Native level Japanese
- Two to five years experience in a professional customer facing role.
- A people person with an ability to build rapport and lasting relationships.
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant or Candidate Coordinator will be an advantage.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards to attract talent.
- A willingness to understand the duties of different roles within the business.
- Experience with a CRM is highly advantageous.
- Ability to interact with different levels of management across the organization to achieve results.
- Strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and communication.