At Kraken, we constantly push ourselves to think differently and forge new paths in an industry fraught with unexplored territory. By joining the team, you’ll work on the bleeding edge of bitcoin and other digital assets, and play an important role in shaping the future of how the world sees and uses digital currency. We’ve grown to be among the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world and this is an opportunity to join a market leader in an emerging global industry, with growth rate and innovation opportunities not seen since the early internet days, in a position to succeed. Kraken is a place for dreamers and doers and we firmly believe you must possess each in spades. Check out all of our job postings here:https://jobs.lever.co/kraken
Kraken is expanding our Product Design team for Cryptowatch! The company is comprised of talented, experienced and motivated veterans of the technology, design and finance industries. We are designing and producing the most advanced and sophisticated crypto-trading platform in the world while having fun along the way. Help us continue to define and lead this exciting industry.
We are looking for an excellent UX designer who can research, analyze, and design end-to-end beautiful, intuitive interfaces throughout the entire design workflow from mapping out user journeys in flow diagrams, creating high level wireframes to high fidelity mockups, and working with the frontend team to implement design solutions. We need a creative, highly motivated self-starter with attention to detail and an eye for beautiful, clean user interfaces. You must follow the principles of User-Centered Design to always regard the user/customer experience first and support your design decisions with best practices and data from usability tests or metrics. This person will be a key member of the product design team collaborating closely with the very best engineers, designers, business leadership, partners and customers in the industry. Amazing perks, beautiful office (remote opportunity), stock incentives, flexible hours and open PTO policy make Kraken a great place to work.
- Performing competitive analysis and research, studying industry trends and strategies.
- Directing ongoing usability testing and assessment, using insights to guide the design process.
- Creating and improving information architecture, nomenclature, and diagrams including but not limited to: content diagrams, sitemaps, wireframes, comprehensive interfaces, and static prototypes.
- Conducting & facilitating requirements, design, and implementation reviews.
- Collaborating with project teams to complete interface development processes for new production projects including, wireframes, sitemaps, template and development/testing (browser and platform compatibility) while maintaining quick page load times.
- Working with internal team and client groups to design and build user-friendly interfaces and application hierarchies based on functional specifications and usability findings.
- Participating in key internal meetings including regular status updates and planning sessions, documenting ongoing progress and effectively communicating findings
- Reviewing user adoption of deliverables and acceptance testing combining data, analysis, and creative design thinking.
- Ensuring design documents are current, complete, archived appropriately, and that the solutions within are implemented as defined.
- Presenting all findings and follow ups to internal teams and clients.
- 2-4 years of design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands-on interaction/ux/interface design contributor on a product team, guiding the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications.
- A well-rounded UX professional who connects the dots between business needs, innovation and good design.
- Experienced at driving a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results, and connects emotionally.
- Obsessed with good user-centered design practices with an eye for detail, pairing creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
- Passionate about current and emerging product design trends with a knack for keeping our team and clients informed.
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet interface trends, and pairing good data with effective design into user flows.
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in Human Computer Interaction, Digital Media Design, Fine Arts or related field is desired.
- Strong sense of visual, user experience, and interaction design, with an ability to translate solutions into design systems and product libraries.
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and using it to ultimately improve the end result.
- Be a team player and take initiative and ownership of responsibilities and deliverables.
- Strong passion for Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency movement with a desire to make the best trading platform in the world.
- Start-up experience is a plus.
Revolut Starts Offering Crypto Trading F......Zain Raza 14:19 PM 02 Apr 2020
Adam Back Believes Bitcoin on The Brink ......Zain Raza 12:45 PM 02 Apr 2020
DataQin Total RMB Fund Reaches Over $100......Jyoti Singh 12:10 PM 02 Apr 2020
SEC Biding Its Time Before Making a Deci......Zain Raza 11:51 AM 02 Apr 2020
FATF Heaps Praise on The US Laws And Reg......Zain Raza 11:41 AM 02 Apr 2020
Ripple Developer Suggests Methods to Imp......Vandana Malik 11:24 AM 02 Apr 2020
Blockchain Value In Energy Market Will T......Jyoti Singh 11:04 AM 02 Apr 2020