The Web Product Manager will interface with several disciplines within various business units of QUOINE including Design, Project Managers, Product Managers, and Engineering, etc., as well as outside partners & vendors. He/she will take the understanding of our web application, and it's users to hypothesise, plan, and execute a roadmap for our Liquid web product. Work closely with both our product team, and our web development team to ensure the most effective features are being built in the best way possible.
What You’ll Do
- Gain a deep understanding of our web application product, and its features to identify opportunities of improved user engagement
- Work with our product team to interpret our platform’s roadmap into product requirements that can be executed by our web development team.
- Hypothesise your own features using data-driven research, consumer insight, and industry analysis.
- Prioritise efforts with the web development manager to ensure the most effective features are being built in the best way.
- Measure the results of released features and iterate based on user feedback and engagement
- Work with, develop, and maintain concepts and features of medium to high complexity.
- Work with analysts to ensure technical design and programs satisfy business needs.
- Work in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years previous general programming experience for web product
- Experience with Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures (REST APIs)
- Experience with analytic data and reporting
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Innovative with ideas and pragmatic with executing them
- Passionate interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies
- Ability to solve complex problems amongst multiple stakeholders with competing needs and priorities.
- Experience with Git and or Hudson/Jenkins.
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence for managing issues.
- Familiarity with MySQL, Postgres, GraphQL, Ruby on Rails a plus
- Knowledge of SDK security risks, e.g. swizzling network calls
- Experience working in fin-tech or cryptocurrency is highly valued
- Experience Integrating behavior analytics
At QUOINE, we believe that our employees are the keys to our success. Happier employees will perform very well! We not only provide an awesome working environment where young and talented employees work, share ideas and help each other improve, but we also have lots of fun activities. Besides, you will work on the biggest fin-tech product using the latest technology and with top engineers in Vietnam and around the world.
We are a leading fintech company that provides trading, exchange, and next generation financial services powered by blockchain technology. We believe cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology will shape the future of financial services. We are a FinTech company at heart, focused on making financial services accessible to all. We are now building QUOINE LIQUID, a global liquidity platform backed by our QASH token. Our company is headquartered in Japan with offices in Singapore, Vietnam and the Philippines.
Revolut Starts Offering Crypto Trading F......Zain Raza 14:19 PM 02 Apr 2020
Adam Back Believes Bitcoin on The Brink ......Zain Raza 12:45 PM 02 Apr 2020
DataQin Total RMB Fund Reaches Over $100......Jyoti Singh 12:10 PM 02 Apr 2020
SEC Biding Its Time Before Making a Deci......Zain Raza 11:51 AM 02 Apr 2020
FATF Heaps Praise on The US Laws And Reg......Zain Raza 11:41 AM 02 Apr 2020
Ripple Developer Suggests Methods to Imp......Vandana Malik 11:24 AM 02 Apr 2020
Blockchain Value In Energy Market Will T......Jyoti Singh 11:04 AM 02 Apr 2020