Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our vision is to upgrade the world to a better financial system.
The Customer Success Team Manager is responsible for ensuring that Luno’s customers receive the world’s best customer service. As Manager of this team, you'll manage, lead and develop a team of 15 to 30 Customer Success team members. You'll also be responsible for building a high-performing team through various methods such as 1-on-1 sessions with team members, reviewing metrics and team performance, and assigning special tasks to keep team members motivated.
- Lead the team to meet and exceed quality and service level targets
- Use customer service and company systems to control departmental functions and procedures
- Hire top talent by prioritising time to assess, interview and recruit new candidates
- Work closely with all other business units at Luno, drive inter-departmental communication and projects
- Review and analyse key business metrics, take note of trends, escalate issues and implement corrective action plans
- Ensure the smooth running of all daily, customer-facing operations
- Work closely with all outsourcers, make key decisions on productivity and quality and drive efficient communication between sites
- Find and interpret data, identify trends, spot errors, proactively identify and solve complex problems
- Interact with all other business units such as Marketing, Payments and Product to work on new solutions for our customers
- Work closely with Team Leads, QA, SMEs and the Training Team to ensure Luno’s customer support is of the highest standard and delivered in a timely fashion
What you’ll need:
- 3 - 5 years of managerial experience, preferably in a contact centre environment
- Relevant Degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia and/or BahasaIndonesia.
- Customer obsession and motivated to provide stellar service when dealing with customers
- Familiarity with online banking, security features, BNM regulations and KYC - highly advantageous
- Experience in dealing with outsourced partners - highly advantageous
- Keep abreast of all developments in the Bitcoin / cryptocurrency space
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Project Management approach
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Solid time management skills
What you’ll get:
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, emerging and developed markets, and scaling a global business. Cryptocurrencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. Best of all you get to work with a diverse team of talented, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the world.