- The total crypto market cap is down more than $50.0B and it recently tested the $255.0B support.
- Bitcoin price is down more than 10% and even spiked below the $10,000 support level.
- EOS price broke the $4.50 support level and traded towards the $4.20 support zone.
- BCH price is down around 20% and it even traded below the $300 support level.
- Tron (TRX) price jumped around 10% and is currently trading above $0.0350.
- Cardano (ADA) price broke the key $0.0700 and $0.0600 support levels.
After this past week’s downside break, bitcoin cash price started a major decline below the $360 support against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair even broke the $320 and $300 support levels to enter a major downtrend. The price is down around 20% and it is currently trading near the $280 level.
If the price continues to move down, it could trade towards the next major support near the $250 level. On the upside, the previous supports near $300 and $320 are likely to act as hurdles in the near term.
EOS, Tron (TRX) and ADA Price Analysis
EOS price was down more than $2.00 in the past few days. The price even broke the $5.000 and $4.500 support levels. It traded towards the $4.200 support level and it is currently correcting higher. On the upside, there is a strong resistance forming near the $4.500 and $4.600 levels.
Tron price is down around 15% and it recently broke the key $0.0320 and $0.0300 support levels TRX price even traded below the $0.0260 support and tested the $0.0240 level. It seems like the price may extend losses towards the $0.0225 support area.
Cardano price is under a lot of pressure and it recently broke the $0.0700 and $0.0600 support levels. ADA price is down 13% and is trading near the $0.0580 level. The next key support is near the $0.0560 level.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a significant downside break below the $315.0B and $300.0B support levels. The market cap declined more than $50.0B recently and moved towards the $255.0B and $250.0B support levels. A swing low was formed near $254.0B and the market cap is currently correcting higher. However, there are many important resistances on the upside near the $275.0B and $280.0B levels. Therefore, an upside recovery in bitcoin, ETH, XRP, TRX, ADA, bitcoin cash, litecoin, EOS, stellar, IOTA, ICX, WAN, and other altcoins is likely to remain capped in the near term.
Go to Source
Author: Aayush Jindal