Facebook About To Renew Libra To Address Regulatory Concerns| Cryptoknowmics
Cryptoknowmics Headlines 5th March
1. HTC Develops 5G Router That Can Compatibly Run Bitcoin Nodes
HTC has revealed a crypto-focused and secure router, dubbed Exodus 5G Hub, which can compatible run a Bitcoin node, according to a report today by VentureBeat. The Exodus 5G Hub reportedly leverages Zion software to ensure a secure and private environment for both encryption and blockchain fans.
2. Bitmain Spin-off Plans to Triple to $300 Million Via New Funding Round
Matrixport founded by Wu Jihan, a Chinese billionaire and former chief of Bitmain Technologies Ltd., is set to be valued at $300 million after it completes a new funding round. Matrixport is looking to raise $40 million in a funding round, and it has already pitched the upcoming round to different investors in recent weeks.
3. US Rapper Discharged Of Securities Fraud Accusation
The US Court of Northern Georgia has dismissed the lawsuit against the rapper T.I, that claims, in August 2017, the rapper sold FLiK tokens for his company’s initial coin offering (ICO). As per the report, the investors, who have sued the rapper, failed to produce concrete evidence of securities violation against T.I.
4. Up To 42% Of All BTC Has Not Moved Since 2017
According to the recent valuation report published by Coinmetric, 42% of Bitcoin UTXO have not been used to make a transaction since 1 March. It is the highest since June 2017 which indicates the high chances of Bitcoin having an epic tear towards a new all-time high after the halving this year.
In Other Crypto News:
1. Peter Schiff Suggest The Bitcoin Community to Sell Their BTC
2. Samsung To Develop Blockchain-Based Financial Services With Credorax
3. Cardano To Get Commercialized In Partnership With PWC
4. Brad Garlinghouse Blasts Bitcoin And Ethereum For Mining Waste
5. Blockage Game To Develop A Blockchain-based Strategy MMO, Metaboss
Top Crypto Gainers Of the Day
Top Crypto Losers of the Day