1. Wipro Report: ‘Ignore Blockchain at Your Own Peril’
Leading global IT, consultancy and business process firm, Wipro in a partnership with research firm; HFS on March 5 released a new report on a study about blockchain technology. The new blockchain report reveals the magnitude of adoption of the technology in the industry today; and what the future holds for it.
2. New York-based Power Plant Starts Its Own Bitcoin Mining
A power plant based in Finger Lakes, New York has started its own Bitcoin mining project using the electricity it generates. The private-equity, Atlas Holding LLC, the firm behind the operation has already installed around 7,000 crypto mining machines.These machines can mine more than 5.5 Bitcoin per day.
3. Square Crypto Allocates Funds To Two More Bitcoin Developer
Square Crypto, the bitcoin-focused startup has allocated new grants to 2 Bitcoin developers. The Crypto startup mentioned that earlier it had provided grants to BTCPayServer and ZmnSCPxj. Recently, without disclosing the amount, the firm stated that the newest awardees of the grant were Jon Atack and Tankred Hase.
4. Geoff Golberg Sues Twitter For Suspending His Twitter Account
Geoff Golberg, the Data scientist who recently got his Twitter account suspended for using abusive language, has sued Twitter for the same. The Data scientist was blocked from the platform on July 29, 2019, for using offensive behaviour towards a bot.
5. South Korea's Government Opens The Door For Cryptocurrency
Today during the full session of South Korea’s National assembly, the amendment to the Act on Reporting and Use of Specific Financial Information was passed this afternoon. This decision by the South Korean Government officially opens the door for cryptocurrency trading and holding in the country.
1. Owners of Zima Pleads Not Guilty in Crypto Scam Case
2. Binance Expands To Target 190 million Nigerian Fiat
3. Marketing Firm Ceres Invest In Pantera’s $175 Million Venture Fund
4. Craig Wright Slams Binance's Policy Regarding KYC
5. OKEx Crypto Exchange To Expand In Russian Markets