1. Ukraine Has No Plans of Regulations Crypto Mining, Says Govt Ministry
Ukraine’s Ministry of Digital Transformation announced that it wouldn’t be regulating crypto mining sector. According to the document, the government should focus on the establishment and application of state policy regarding the digital economy, digitization, digital innovation, e-democracy and e-governance.
2. BitGo Starts Two Cryptocurrency Custodies In Europe
BitGo, a Bitcoin firm in the USA is expanding its worldwide reach by establishing two new cryptocurrency custodies in Europe. On 10th February, Bitgo, which processes more than 20% of all Bitcoin transactions, announced that it has already set up new custodial subsidiaries in Germany and Switzerland.
3. Indonesia Aims To Support Micro SMEs By Second Sukuk Issuance
BMT Bina Ummah, the Shariah-compliant microfinance lender of Indonesia, intends to issue the second blockchain-based Sukuk after the success of the first issuance. According to the reports, the company raised a significant amount of funds of $50,000 after its launch in October 2019.
4. Algorand Launches Tether’s Stablecoin On Its Platform
World’s most popular stablecoin, Tether, announced on February 10, 2020, that it had gone live on the world’s first permissionless, pure proof of stake blockchain platform, Algorand 2.0.
5. Crypto-Curious Social Platforms Can’t Avoid Money Laundering Risk: FinCEN
United States FinCEN deputy director says that the crypto sector should not support a “slide backwards” in the prevention of money laundering. crypto-curious messaging and social media platform, including Facebook’s Libra project, should meet the same compliance obligations as financial sectors.
6. FHWA Examining The Use of AI And Blockchain To Benefit Transportation
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) would examine the possibilities of blockchain technologies and artificial intelligence to transform transportation in the USA. In a broad agency announcement (BAA), the organization is looking to provide contracts to appropriate research organizations who can use AI and DLT.
7. PayBito, USA Based Crypto Exchange Uncovers New Altcoins Listing
PayBito announced that they would be adding ten emerging altcoins to their exchange platform. The USA based crypto exchange will add altcoins from different geographies by the first quarter of 2020. The platform decided to endorse Altcoins owing to its reputation as one of the top crypto exchanges in the US.
8. Insurance Firms Leverages Blockchain To Process Corona Virus Claims
Chinese insurance firms are processing claims regarding the Corona Virus using blockchain. On February 09, 2020, South China Morning Post reported that the Corona Virus was added to Xiang Hu Bao’s critical illness list, where victims suffering from the virus were eligible for a maximum one-time payout of $14,300.
9. Reddit User Claims HEX Founder Recycling Funds From Ethereum Investors
A Reddit user claimed Richard Heart, the Founder of HEX has been blatantly recycling funds raised by HEX in order to prop up the token price artificially. It is believed that the movement of funds is done to keep the HEX token price afloat after it was struggling to keep its price floating.
10. Justin Sun Says TRX is a Sh*tcoin
Sun left everyone confused after he said in the video clip (+128k views) of the exclusive interview with McCormack that the native token of Tron Network, TRX is a shitcoin. Perhaps, many people think he was drunk for such a description.
1. Reddcoin Update Wallet To Modify Crypto Community Building
2. Bitcoin Finds Traction Amid Rising Defaults On Corporate-Issued Bonds
3. Japan Ruling Party Lawmaker Suggests To Include Digital Yen On Govt's Mid-year Policy
4. Tron Announces The Addition Of Ethereum To TronWallet
5. Nigerian-Based Startup Aella Raises $10 Million In Debt Financing Round
6. Domestic Cryptocurrencies in South Korea Sees New Price Record
7. Weiss Cryptocurrency Ratings Advances Overall Rating for Bitcoin