Cryptoknowmics Headlines 7th March
1. Jack Dorsey Receives Support From Musk And Buterin
Jack Dorsey's position as a Twitter CEO is hanging in the balance and can get kicked out by the investors. However, A few top-notch crypto elite’s have come out in his support including the likes of billionaire Elon Musk and Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin.
2. Bitcoin Is A Currency According To French Court Decision
Bitcoin has been recognized as a currency by a French commerce court during a recent trial. Local news outlet informed that recent announcement contradicts the decision of Commercial Court of Nanterre which deemed Bitcoin as a fungible interchangeable asset which cannot be individualised like fiat currency.
3. Uphold launches World's First Multi-Asset Account to Convert Assets
Uphold, a leading digital asset platform has made an exciting announcement that it is launching the world’s first multi-asset account on its platform, in a bid to allow its users to convert assets such as Bitcoin, XRP, Gold and BAT to fiat easily.
4. Coinbase CEO Armstrong Compares Crypto to The Internet
Brian Armstrong, CEO and co-founder of one of the biggest cryptocurrency platforms in the world, Coinbase has shared his two cents on the parallels between the Internet and Cryptocurrency. Armstrong said just like the internet even crypto space would take some time to become flawless..
5. RFID Lab Blockchain Experiment Involves Nike and PVH Corp
Nike, the world's leading sportswear brand and PVH Corp along with several other enterprises took part in a blockchain proof of concept (POC) by using RFID tags for keeping an eye on products in the supply chain.
6. MoneyGram Teams up With Amazon And Google Cloud
MoneyGram has taken another step to enhance its payment system by adding a "multi-cloud strategy" with Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services. The new initiative could immensely reduce the cost of transfer worldwide.
7. Ripple Blockchain Indian Partner Yes Bank Sees Its Share Fall By 83%
The beginning of March brought both good and bad news for Ripple, as TerraPay became Ripple's new partner on the one hand, while Indian private bank called Yes Bank, which was a Ripple partner in India, is in deep trouble and may get merged with PSU's to save it from going bankrupt.
8. Not Yet Over? RBI to Appeal For Its Quashed 2018 Circular
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) won't give up the fight against cryptocurrency in the country quickly. A report by Economic Times revealed that the central bank is looking to appeal for the Supreme Court verdict on Wednesday. SC ruled in favour of cryptocurrency in the country, in contrast to the RBI 2018 circular.
In Other Crypto News:
1. Ethereum Classic aka the original Ethereum shows potential 8 to 10% surge
2. Former NFL Investor Fowler Pleads not Guilty to Crypto Charges
3. Lawsuit Filed Against Canaan For "Misleading" IPO
4. SEC Proposes New Changes To Make Fundraising Easier
5. TRX Coins Of Tron Get Listed On Kraken Crypto Exchange
Top Crypto Gainers of the Day
Top Crypto Loser of the Day