Vodafone Confirms That It Left Facebook’s Libra Association | Cryptoknowmics
Cryptoknowmics is the one-stop solution for the latest and breaking crypto news. Do subscribe to us for the latest and updated crypto updates. Cryptoknowmics publish breaking crypto videos from all around the world. You can find the daily news roundup, world blockchain summit interview videos from our website. Do contact us to find the details about cryptocurrency events 2020.
Cryptoknowmics News Headlines for 23 January 2020
1. Swiss Multinational Bank Julius Baer is Launching Crypto Offering Service
Julius Baer, a multinational private bank based in Switzerland, announced that it would introduce digital assets offerings to its customers in collaboration with the crypto-friendly bank, SEBA. The bank's report notes it has expanded its service range to now include digital assets offerings like transaction solutions and secure storage for digital assets.
2. Mitsubishi, Singapore Govt And Mastercard Collaborate To Digitize Trade
According to a press release, the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the government of Singapore and 16 different companies including Mitsubishi Corporation and Mastercard have allied to boost digital technologies deployment in trade and commerce. Singapore has been known for supporting blockchain technology, as earlier, the country backed the blockchain platform tribe to help raise $15.7 million.
3. Huobi Group Launches institution-grade Digital Asset Platform, Huobi Brokerage
Huobi Group launched a new digital asset platform named Huobi Brokerage keeping in mind the needs of high-net-worth individuals and institutions. The Huobi Brokerage platforms offer the institutions clients a dedicated account manager, higher withdraw limit, higher API rate limit, noteworthy trading fee promotion and many other benefits.
4. Bitpay Collaborates with Ripple to Add Support for XRP
Bitpay has recently announced that it is going to launch a service for XRP cross border transfers and payments. The leading Bitcoin and crypto payment merchant service provider said that it would add support for XRP on its Bitpay wallet application.
5. Justin Sun Discusses Collaboration With Renowned Apple Co-founder
TRON's founder and CEO of BitTorrent, Justin Sun, has been recently found discussing the partnership with the co-founder of Apple Computer Inc, Steve Wozniak. The Apples' co-founder, first announced he had lunch with Justin Sun, who has been improving TRON ecosystem through acquisition spray.
6. Binance announced the launch of WazirX token WRX on its launchpad
Leading cryptocurrency exchange Binance announced that it would launch the WazirX (WRX) token on its Launchpad. Through a lottery system, Binance will select 10000 users, who will have the highest average of BNB balance daily.
7. Vodafone Confirms That It Left Facebook’s Libra Association
Vodafone has confirmed its exit from its partnership with Libra and said that the company wants to focus on its payment service instead. However, unlike other companies that left Libra in the past, Vodafone said that they are entirely in support of the Libra association and that there can be chances of future association.
8. Binance Makes Investment In Taiwanese Open Data Framework Startup 'Numbers'
Binance has recently announced that it will invest in Numbers, a blockchain protocol that mainly focuses on data traceability and monetization. Numbers is a Taiwanese based blockchain start-up that aimed to create an open, transparent and traceable data system, so that, an individual could own and monetize their personal data.
1. Square Crypto Declares Its LDK To Promote Bitcoin Adoption
2. Venezuela Team Developing Decentralized Offline Network for Bitcoin Transactions
3. Hong Kong And Thailand's Central Bank to Utilize CBDC
4. Blockchain Marketplace, Nori Raises $1.3 Million to Fight CO2
5. Former Central Banker Thinks Facebook Pushed Central Banks To Study Digital Currencies
6. SEC Charges Grybniak And His Company Over Fraudulent ICO
Top Crypto Gainers Of the Day
Axial entertainment 39.60 %
W Green Pay 35.15%
Top Crypto Losers of the Day
BenePit protocol -65.27%