Cryptoknowmics is one of the best news portals for breaking crypto news, crypto updates and breaking crypto videos. Contact us If you are looking for anything about cryptocurrency and world blockchain summit, cryptocurrency events 2020, etc.
1. Football Giants AS Roma Team up with Blockchain Gaming Company Sorare
Italian Footballing Giants AS Roma has entered into a partnership with Sorare, a blockchain gaming company. The deal would help AS Roma fans acquire collectible digital cards, which would be based upon the real-life performance of the club’s players.
2. Quras Ties Up With BNUG To Link Blockchain Communities From Asia And Africa
Quras, a smart contract platform, which provides anonymous, and private-protected transactions, has tied-up with Blockchain Nigeria User Group (BNUG), a non-profit association. The partnership would allow Quras to grow its developer base and community beyond Asia and to Africa ahead of its mainnet launch in early April.
3. Galaxy's CEO Believes XRP And ETH Are Still In Proving Phase
CEO of Galaxy Digital, Mike Novogratz, who had earlier criticized XRP despite his firm having an investment in Ripple Labs Inc., has repeated some of his thoughts about the XRP token and the Ripple. Last week, Novogratz had defamed Ripple, saying the firm held a vast quantity of XRP, which was one of the key reasons behind the perceived failure of the XRP cryptocurrency.
4. IOTA Enables Automated Parking Payment In Germany
IOTA has authorized a machine-to-machine micropayment for Digital parking using digital currencies. A video regarding its very first use case was posted by Alexander Süssemilch on his twitter handle. The video shows the driver making an automated parking payment with IOTA’s token MIOTA in the Braunschweig city of Germany, while parking the car.
5. Bitmex Cold Wallet Holding Hiked by 100K BTC amid CFTC Probe
Seychelles-based bitcoin trading platform BitMEX saw a dramatic drop in its holdings of cold wallet storage in the month of July. The slide was caused by the news that the Commodity Futures Trading Commission will scrutinize the Exchange.
6. WRX Token Listed on Binance, Sees an Uptick of Over 100% in Price
Binance, one of the leading crypto exchanges in the decentralized ecosystem, has listed WRX token on its platform. WRX is the native utility token of Indian crypto exchange WazirX, which was recently acquired by Binance.
7. Major Central Banks to Discuss the Central Bank Digital Currencies
Major central banks around the world have decided to meet in mid-April to discuss their plans on the introduction of Central Bank issued digital currencies (CBDCs). The central banks of Britain, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland as well as the banks of Eurozone will be attending the meeting.
8. Matt Long, former CEO of Saxo Bank joins Crypto firm OSL
Former CEO of Hong Kong’s Saxo Bank, Matt Long, is all set to join OSL, one of the eminent digital asset platforms in Asia. As per the press release of OSL, Matt will head the distribution activities of OSL for both institutional and white label sales which are considered as the significant business of the firm.
9. Libra Not People's Choice, Central Bank's Currencies Are
An Omfif survey has revealed that Central Banks are people’s preferred choice when it comes to who should be publishing digital currencies. The findings of the Omfif survey also suggested that people have placed their faith and are more inclined towards central banks instead of Libra-like cryptocurrencies.
1. JLR Initiates Program To Offer Cryptocurrency To Drivers
2. Former OKEx COO Andy Cheung Plans on Raising $40 million for ACDX
3. Enjin and Chiliz Partners to Devise Digital Collectables For Juventus and PSG
4. Bitcoin Processes More Than 500 Million Transactions Now
5. BaFin Eases Licensing Process For Foreign Crypto Custodians
6. Government of Uganda Warns People Against Investing in Crypto Schemes
7. Zima Digital Assets Lures Major Baseball League Players Into Crypto Ponzi Scheme
8. Israel Based B2B Startup Clear Raises $13M in Series A Funding