Uniswap

Uniswap is a popular decentralized trading protocol, known for its role in facilitating automated trading of decentralized finance (DeFi) tokens. An example of an automated market maker (AMM), Uniswap launched in November 2018, but has gained considerable popularity this year thanks to the DeFi phenomenon and associated surge in token trading. Uniswap aims to keep token trading automated and completely open to anyone who holds tokens while improving the efficiency of trading versus that on traditional exchanges. Uniswap creates more efficiency by solving liquidity issues with automated solutions, avoiding the problems which plagued the first decentralized exchanges. With an abundance of enthusiasm towards cryptocurrencies, at Cryptoknowmics we aim to deliver unbiased and factually correct coverage of crypto activity and events around the world along with the latest Uniswap news. Guiding our readers into this encrypted space, Cryptoknowmics offers a complete roadmap of this comprehensive and growing industry with updated Uniswap news today.
DeFi Trading Protocol Uniswap Hits $1 Trillion in Trading Volume
UNISWAP

DeFi Trading Protocol Uniswap Hits $1 Trillion in Trading Volume

Decentralized exchange (DEX) Uniswap has topped $1 trillion in lifetime total trading volume in less than four years since it was launched. According to data from Co ...
Jafrin AhmedMay 25, 2022
How to Make Low-Risk Gains with Crypto Arbitrage Trading
UNISWAP

How to Make Low-Risk Gains with Crypto Arbitrage Trading

Gaining profits through crypto investments can be a risky endeavour if you are not well informed about these digital currencies. Keeping that in mind, it’s oft ...
Adam RobertsonMay 24, 2022
UNI Technical Analysis: Back in Green, Buyers Eye $6.68
UNISWAP

UNI Technical Analysis: Back in Green, Buyers Eye $6.68

UNI prices experience a surge in the underlying bullishness resulting in the falling channel breakout with the trading volume support. Key technical points: UNI pric ...
Vikram May 23, 2022
Is Uniswap Token (UNI) a Good Buy?
UNISWAP

Is Uniswap Token (UNI) a Good Buy?

Uniswap is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange for mostly Ethereum tokens. Its launch led to the successful evolution of Decentralized finance (DeFi) that can ne ...
UNI Technical Analysis: Consolidation Grows As Reversal Struggles 
UNISWAP

UNI Technical Analysis: Consolidation Grows As Reversal Struggles 

UNI prices showcase a struggling bullish reversal from the descending support trendline of a falling channel. Will the uptrend continue to reach $6? Key technical po ...
Vikram May 17, 2022
UNI Technical Analysis: Are The Chances Of The Fall Continuation High?
UNISWAP

UNI Technical Analysis: Are The Chances Of The Fall Continuation High?

UNI trading week from 9 May was an important challenge for investors. After breaking the critical mark of $8.3, sellers became more active and lowered the UNI price ...
Peter OleshchukMay 13, 2022
Elon Musk or Jack Dorsey - Who is More Important to the Future of Bitcoin?
UNISWAP

Elon Musk or Jack Dorsey - Who is More Important to the Future of Bitcoin?

We’ve all heard of Elon Musk. But he’s not the usual Twitter troll who claims he’s the central banker of crypto. Instead, the SpaceX founder has re ...
Uniswap Deployed on Celo for a More Environmentally Friendly DeFi
UNISWAP

Uniswap Deployed on Celo for a More Environmentally Friendly DeFi

The choice to deploy Uniswap on Celo was unanimously supported in this week’s vote, with 99.7% votes in favour. The remaining 0.3 per cent of voters did not vo ...
Usha YadavApr 30, 2022
DeFi Projects with the Most Use Cases
UNISWAP

DeFi Projects with the Most Use Cases

The Defi space has been growing fast over the past few years. When writing, TVL for Defi was over $210 billion. New Defi projects launch with different promises ever ...
UNI Technical Analysis: Consolidation Accumulation Is Ripening By May
UNISWAP

UNI Technical Analysis: Consolidation Accumulation Is Ripening By May

Changes, cardinal positive changes- this is what UNI cryptocurrency investors want to see when they enter the weekly chart. However, so far this issue is disappointi ...
Peter OleshchukApr 13, 2022
DeFi Protocol Uniswap Launches Crypto-Focused Venture Arm
UNISWAP

DeFi Protocol Uniswap Launches Crypto-Focused Venture Arm

Uniswap Labs, the organization behind (DeFi) protocol Uniswap, has launched a venture capital arm to invest in web3 projects. Uniswap Dives Into Web3 Venture Capital ...
Jafrin AhmedApr 12, 2022