JPMorgan Planning To Merge Quorum With Ethereum Studio ConsenSys | Cryptoknowmics
Daily Crypto Headlines
1. Canada Stablecorp Inc Launches Canadian Stablecoin "QCAD"
Canada Stablecorp Inc has announced the official launch of "QCAD", its Canadian Dollar stablecoin, which would be used for "mass market". From today, customers could buy QCAD directly via ecosystem partners Coinsmart, DVeX, Bitvo, Newton and Netcoins. Trading pairs have been provided against Bitcoin, USDC and Ether.
2. Coinbase Allows New York State Residents to Trade USDC and Zcash
Coinbase has added support for USDC and Zcash in the state of New York. The San Francisco-based exchange announced the news through a tweet on Monday, claiming that now New York residents can trade Zcash (ZTC) on Coinbase.com, as well as in its iOS and Android apps.
3. Okex Exchange Burns 70% of Its Total Token Supply
Okex Exchange Token, OKB has risen by 45% as it crossed the $5.5 price mark. The exchange recently announced the launch of its own blockchain network, Okchain, which many believed has catalyzed the rise in price; on top of burning 70% of its total OKB supply.
4. Blockstack Pauses Its Mining App For Indefinite Period
Blockstack, the decentralized computing platform halts its “App Mining Pilot” program for an indefinite period. The unique platform rewards the developers for building apps on Blockstack. The app aided in speeding up the growth of user-owned internet.
5. Belgium FSMA Pushes Govt To Bring Regulations For Virtual Currencies
The chairman of Financial Services and Markets Authority in Belgium, Jean-Paul Servais in the state council hearing urged the lawmakers to build a legal framework for use, sale and purchase of digital currencies and its related digital financial products
6. North Korea Internet Use For Crypto-Related Hacking On Rise
A study by Insikt Group researchers shows that North Korea has been using the internet as a critical tool to avoid sanctions while it makes money through cybercrime and fraud. A majority of the senior officials in the state have been found to be using the internet for crypto mining and crypto related fraud.
7. Sologenic's New Bounty Program To Launch XRP Validators
As per the latest PR released by the CoinField, a new bounty program, Sologenic has been introduced to 10 qualified developers for launching XRP validators. The program has been developed to merge the crypto-asset markets with the traditional finance markets.
8. AML Compliance Issues Of Cryptopia Unveiled To Court
The liquidators of Cryptopia, a crypto exchange from New Zealand, cited at High Court at Christchurch that the exchange has possibly breached AML(Anti-Money Laundering) laws before getting hacked.
9. JPMorgan Planning To Merge Quorum With Ethereum Studio ConsenSys
JP Morgan is planning to merge its blockchain unit Quorum with Ethereum-focused software developer and investor, ConsenSys. According to the closed sources, both the company would finalize the deal within six months.
10. CASC Files Application Seeking Ban on WhatsApp’s Payment Pilot Project
The CASC on Monday filed an application with the Supreme Court of India, urging the court to stop the roll-out of Whatsapp pay pilot venture with 1 million users. Whatsapp pay is a payment and social application designed to run on UPI, which was developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
11. Indian Economic Offences Wing Warns Public Against Digital Currencies
The Indian Economic Offences Wing (EOW) is warning residents against dealing with digital currencies due to the risk involved. There are cases reported in Tamil Nadu, a state in India, where investors were being cheated in cryptocurrencies, although the accused were later arrested.
1. CBDC Gaining Popularity, Demirors Compares CBDC and Bitcoin
2. Monero is Facing a Centralization Issue, RandomX Serving no Purpose
3. Aztec Protocol To Establish Anonymity In Ethereum Transactions
4. Trump's New Budget Could Renew Secret Service To Fight Crypto Crimes
5. Binance’s Peer To Peer Trading Platform Now Supports Russian Ruble
6. US Government Sells Unripe Bitcoins Leading To a Loss Of $1.65 Billion
7. Huobi Becomes Most Recent Firm To Join Klaytn Governance Council
8. Italy’s Consob Shuts Eight FX and Crypto Websites
9. Scammers Move Over 12,000 BTC From Plustoken Wallet To New Address
10. DAG Global Applies to Become UK's first Bank For Crypto-Business
Top Crypto Gainers of the Day
Top Crypto Losers of the Day
Thanks for watching this video. Do subscribe us for latest crypto updates and trending cryptocurrency videos. Also visit our website to find the details about top cryptocurrency events and for initial coin offering listing.