- The total crypto market cap is climbing higher steadily and recently tested the $237.0B level.
- Bitcoin price is placed nicely above the $8,000 level and it remains supported near $7,800.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is moving higher towards the $95.00 and $100.00 resistance levels.
- Bitcoin cash price is currently correcting lower, but it remains supported near $385 and $380.
- EOS price is now well above the $6.00 level and it seems like the bulls could clear $6.20.
- Stellar (XLM) price is up more than 10% and it recently cleared the $0.1150 resistance level.
The crypto market cap is gaining pace towards $250 billion, with positive moves in bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). Altcoins such as LTC, ripple, bitcoin cash, EOS, TRX, and stellar remain in an uptrend.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Bitcoin cash price rallied sharply this week and even tested the main $400 resistance against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair failed to stay above the $400 level and recently corrected lower below $395 and $390. An immediate support is near the $385 level, below which the price could test the $380 support.
On the upside, the main resistances are near $395 and $400. A proper close above the $400 barrier could push the price towards the $415 and $420 levels in the near term.
Litecoin (LTC), EOS and Stellar (XLM) Price Analysis
Litecoin price traded above the $85.00 and $90.00 resistance levels. LTC price is now trading above the $92.00 level and it seems like the price may clear the $95.00 resistance. The next crucial barrier for the bulls is near the $100.00 level.
EOS price gained bullish momentum after it broke the $5.80 resistance level. The price climbed significantly and broke the $6.00 and $6.10 levels. EOS is currently well supported and it seems like it could soon break $6.20 and trade towards the $6.40 level.
Stellar price settled above the key $0.1000 resistance level and started a nice upward move. XLM price cleared the key $0.1100 and $0.1120 resistance levels to move into a positive zone. The price is now up more than 12% and it seems like the bulls are aiming a break above the $0.1200 resistance level in the near term.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a steady rise above the $215.0B and $220.0B resistances. The market cap recently broke the $230.0B barrier and climbed towards the $238.0B level. A swing high was formed near $237.3B level and it is currently elevated above $232.0B. It seems like there is a rising channel in place with support near $226.0B. Therefore, there are chances of more upsides in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, XLM, BCH, ADA, BNB, TRX, ICX, and other altcoins in the coming sessions.
Go to Source
Author: Aayush Jindal