How To Invest In Bitcoin In Four Simple Steps?
Indeed, investing in cryptocurrencies is not a game of kids, and you would have to work really hard in order to make money from it. While it's your work and dedication that is going to show results, we can only guide you with its path. If you are also new to crypto and wondering how to invest in Bitcoins, then you've come to the right place. In this article, we are going to provide you with a guide about the best ways to invest in Bitcoin. Before you follow these steps to make an investment in Bitcoins, you are recommended to do thorough research on the topic and learn everything possible about it. There's no way you are going to succeed with the investment if you don't have enough knowledge for the same. So, your first step, whether you are planning on trading or investing in Bitcoin, should be to do thorough research. This article will explain you how to invest in bitcoin in India or all around the world And then once you reach the point where you think you know enough about crypto and ready to step into it, you can start making investments.
Four Steps Of How To Invest In Bitcoin
Open An Account in a Crypto Exchange
In simple words, Bitcoin Exchanges are nothing else but the marketplace from where you can purchase cryptocurrency. Although there are other ways of buying cryptocurrencies, it is the easiest and the best one. Just like banks, crypto exchanges also differ in terms of services offered, feature, security, reliability, charges, and the overall reputation. So, if you are planning on investing in Bitcoins, you need to find a crypto exchange that best suits your needs. Give attention to every little detail such as the processing fees, exchange rates, security measure, services offered, features, functionality etc. You can take help of our crypto guides to find the top altcoin and bitcoin exchanges available in your area. Some of the top crypto exchanges are Binance, Coinbase, Bitterex, Bitfinex, Kucoin, Kraken etc. Do your research and open an account immediately to get started with Bitcoin investment.
Decide where to store your coins
You might think that if the wallet is listed on Google Play store or on the first page of the search engine, then it is legitimate, but is a wrong way of looking at it. Instead of just looking at the reviews and ranks of the wallets, give attention to its functionality and features.
We are listing down some of the top crypto wallets in terms of integrated features, backup and security features, platform compatibility, cryptocurrencies available below. Once you decide to go on with a particular wallet, don't forget to research thoroughly about it.
- If you have Bitcoin holding in large amounts, it is recommended that you use Hardware wallets to secure them. Hardware wallets are more secure as well as have loads of features in comparison of software wallets. Ledger Nano X and Ledger Nano S are two best hardware wallets in the market presently. However, the only drawback of these types of wallets are that they are pretty expensive. So, if you don't want to invest too much in wallets or if you are just a beginner with a small number of bitcoin holdings, you can use software wallets.
- Software wallets are of two types, one that is designed for desktop and another that is designed for mobile devices. There are some of the wallets that are available for both desktop and mobile devices, for example, atomic wallet. Atomic wallet is a multi-platform Bitcoin wallet that supports over 300 cryptocurrencies. It is a custody free wallet with build-in exchange services available for specific cryptos including XRP, BTC, LTC and ETH. Exodus wallet is one of the top crypto wallets designed for desktop. It is the world's first Bitcoin wallet that not only supports multiple cryptocurrencies but is free to use. Find the best crypto wallet by reading our Reviews On Top 5 Cryptocurrency Wallets With Pros And Cons on our website.
How much do you want to Invest?
There's no minimum amount limit to investing; you can start with investing as low as $2 although we don't recommend you to spend this low because of the exchange charges which will eventually kill any chances of profit.
It depends on you how much you can invest or want to spend. Starters can invest anywhere between 5% to 20% of their investment capital, and those who are already in the field can go above 20% till 50%. Do not invest more than 50% of your investment capital as there are high risks of losing it all. One of the important things that you need to keep in your mind is not to invest more than you could afford to lose.
Build a strategy to manage your investment
So, the four steps of How to Invest In Bitcoin are:
- Opening an account in Bitcoin Exchange
- Finding a reliable and secure wallet to store your Bitcoins
- Deciding the amount of investment
- Coming up with a plan to manage your investment
Articles You May Read
- A Beginner's Guide on Why and How to Invest in Bitcoin?
- How To Trade Bitcoin And Be A Successful Trader?
- Why Is Bitcoin The Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In?
About The Author
JaveriaJaveria is into the crypto world ever since she heard about it and is pursuing her interest through cryptoknowmics. She is a sensational poet, technical writer and content strategist. Not to mention that she can go crazy when it comes to vampires and Wonder woman.
Telegram Announces Shutting Down of TON Test ...Vandana Malik 07:23 AM 07 Jul 2020
Philippines SEC Advices Forsage Users To Not ...Jyoti Singh 06:28 AM 07 Jul 2020
China To Impose Limitations On Large Amount W...Jyoti Singh 12:07 PM 06 Jul 2020
Kanye West Plans To Run For US Presidency, El...Jyoti Singh 12:05 PM 06 Jul 2020
Chinese Courts Uses Electronic Seals to Secur...Vandana Malik 11:02 AM 06 Jul 2020
NetCents Announces Its Plan for Europe Expans...Vandana Malik 11:02 AM 06 Jul 2020
Ethereum Network Surging As DeFi Market Exper...Jyoti Singh 09:30 AM 06 Jul 2020
Singapore’s Blockchain Landscape Sees a Not...Vandana Malik 09:27 AM 06 Jul 2020
As Gold Price Goes Up, Bitcoin Will Collapse:...Jyoti Singh 06:58 AM 06 Jul 2020
Expedia Partnership With Travala.Com Results ...Vandana Malik 06:02 AM 06 Jul 2020