RBI Says 2018 Circular Was Purported to Sustain The Integrity of Banking System | CryptoKnowmics
Cryptoknowmics is a platform where you can get the latest and updated information of crypto world like Crypto updates, breaking crypto videos, crypto events 2020, etc. Subscribe to us to find daily news headlines about Cryptocurrency.
1. Amun AG Lists World's First Inverse Bitcoin ETP on Swiss SIX Exchange
Amun AG, a popular fintech company has listed its first reverse Exchange-Traded Product (ETP) for Bitcoin on popular Swiss stock exchange SIX. An inverse ETP is mainly aimed at shorting where the traders are rewarded if the underlying product falls in value. Amun's reverse ETP would allow its traders to short Bitcoin.
2. Andra Capital and Tezos to Launch Silicon Valley Coin
San Francisco based venture capital firm, Andra Capital has announced the launch of its own token: Silicon Valley Coin (SVC). The firm plans to issue it through a Security Token Offering in a partnership with both Tezos Foundation and Token Soft.
3. RBI Says 2018 Circular Was Purported to Sustain The Integrity of Banking System
The crypto-RBI case, which is currently underway in the Supreme Court saw the RBI defending its stance on cryptocurrencies. During the hearing, the Reserve Bank of India said that its 2018 circular, which prevented banks from engaging in crypto transactions, was meant to sustain the integrity of the banking system.
4. SEC Calls Out Telegram's Ton, Doubting Development
In the latest update from U.S. Security and Exchange Commission's (SEC) ongoing lawsuit against Telegram for its Gram tokens offering, the commission has bashed the Telegram service's related token and blockchain. Earlier, SEC replied to Telegram's proposal to provide summary judgment in an extended filing with the court of the Southern District of New York.
5. Tether, USD Coin Increases In Daily Transactions Amid Popularity Among Enterprises
A recent report by Bloomberg suggests that transactions involving stablecoins, including Tether and USD Coin, are significantly increasing daily. The development, as per the report, relates to the fact that these so-called stable coins are gaining popularity with suppliers and vendors who operates in the shadows of mainstream commerce.
6. Ripple Sees An 80% Decline In Its 4th Quarter Sales
Ripple XRP's figures have recently seen a massive decline in its last quarter as its cumulative sales went down from $66.24 million to $13.08 million, which is a drop of 80.2 percent. The quarterly market report disclosed that all the market figures showed a significant slump in sales.
7. Pornhub Includes Tether as a Payment Option via TRON wallet
Adult entertainment site Pornhub has included Tether stable coin as one of its payment options. Making the announcement on Wednesday, Pornhub revealed that it would use the TRON Wallet for the USDT transactions.
8. Gemini Excels in Deloitte’s Second-Level Security Compliance Test
Cryptocurrency exchange and custodian firm, Gemini, has announced that it is the first of its kind to indicate top-level security compliance in the cryptocurrency space with the fulfillment of SOC 2 Type 2 Examination.
9. Jack Dorsey’s Square Wins Real-Time Fiat-to-Crypto Patent
Square, the fiat-to-crypto payment network system founded and run by Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, has been granted a real-time fiat-to-crypto patent On Jan 21. The financial services and mobile payment firm won a patent to run its fiat-to-crypto network via its Square app.
1. Tokyo Police Arrests Suspect Behind 78 Million Yen Crypto Theft
2. NEM New Partnership boost its Market by 20%
3. Bitcoin Fraud Victim Suffers A Huge Loss In Life Savings
4. Vivin Attack Could Net Thousands of Monero Coins through Malware
5. Petro Token is Selling for Half of Official Price on LocalBitcoins