Twitter Adds Bitcoin Emoji, Community Goes Bonkers| Cryptoknowmics
1. Coinfield CTO Says SOLO And XRP to Hit Apple And Google Play Store
Top Canadian Cryptocurrency exchange Coinfield has said that the two crypto wallet applications, SOLO and XRP have been successfully submitted for review to Apple store and Google Play, and once it clears the examination procedure, it would be made available on the platforms.
2. China To Inject $174 Billion Liquidity In Crypto Market
The central bank of China, on February 03, 2020, has said that soon it would inject $174 billion worth of liquidity into the market via reverse repo operation. According to the reports, it was the highest injection of liquidity in the history of the country.
3. FSIS To Test IBM Blockchain For Export Supply Chain Certifications
IBM is set to build a blockchain proof-of-concept for FSIS (Food Safety and Inspection Service, a food safety hawk of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) to help optimize export certification systems. Blockchain utility assessment would help find efficiencies in the process disturbed multi-country documentary requirement and regulations.
4. Libra's Key Members Acted Shady, Says Mastercard's Chief Executive
With many elite investors citing regulatory concerns as the reason behind them taking a step back from Libra, Ajay Banga, Mastercard’s chief executive, has stated that the reason behind them backing out from Libra was seeing key members turn a blind eye to their pleas “to not do anything that is not fully compliant with local law.”
5. Security Token Platform iSTOX is all set for Full Trading in Singapore
iSTOX a developing STO platform in Singapore received the green light for the full trading operations in the city from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). iSTOX, a tokenized securities trading firm which has graduated from the fintech regulatory sandbox of the central bank of Singapore, is now licensed as a capital markets services provider.
6. Blockchain Company, ForgingBlock to Debut DigiByte Payment Solution
Leading blockchain and crypto payment gateway, ForgingBlock recently announced in a blog post that it would be allowing its customers to accept payments with DigiByte (DGB) compliantly. The latest development will enable businesses and companies using ForgingBlock digital currency gateway to process payments with DigiByte efficiently.
7. Bitcoin Exchange Deribit Surpass CME and Bakkt Trading Volume
According to the latest research of Arcane Research, an analytics platform, the crypto derivatives exchange, Deribit dwarfed the trading volumes in terms of BTC options of CME and Bakkt. Regardless of the success of both the platforms, Deribit conquers the significant volume of options trading.
8. Line Messaging Giant Set to Launch Link Token Trading in Japan
LVC Corporation, the crypto subsidiary of messaging giants Line, is on the cusp of launching its trading proprietary cryptocurrency link in Japan, around the month of April. LVC is also in the process of developing a system to back Link’s start in Japan on the Bitmax platform.
9. Bitfinex to Support Bitcoin SV "Genesis" Upgrade on February 4
Digital currency exchange, Bitfinex will support the upcoming hard fork of Bitcoin SV (BSV), the fourth-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, which came into existence following the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) chain split in 2018, according to a recent blog post.
10. Twitter Adds Bitcoin Emoji, Community Goes Bonkers
The CEO and the co-founder of Twitter, Jack Dorsey, on February 02, 2020, tweeted the newly added emoji of Bitcoin (BTC). In his tweet, Dorsey also tagged the developers responsible for the mainstream emojis, Unicode.
1. Funds in DeFi Approaches $1 Billion Milestone
2. Monero’s Riccardo Spagni Asserts Trezor Prone To ‘Glitching Attacks’
3. Tesla CEO Bemoans Twitter Impersonators Ripping Off His Followers
4. Retail Use OF Bitcoin By Merchants Is On Rise: BitPay and Coinbase Data
5. IOTA Co-Founder Accuses David Sonstebo Of Embezzlement
6. Bitcoin Jumps To October Highs After China Markets Reopen
Top Crypto Gainers of the Day
Top Crypto Losers of the Day