Cryptoknowmics is one of the best news portals for breaking crypto news, crypto updates and breaking crypto videos. Contact us If you are looking for anything about cryptocurrency and world blockchain summit, cryptocurrency events 2020, etc.
1. Pantera Along With Square App Leads Series-A Funding Round Of Transparent
A Seattle-based startup, Transparent Financial System, which was developing a network for the real-time decentralized payment, closed the Series A funding round. The Cryptographic settlement network has raised over $14 million during the funding round. the funding round was led by the Pantera Capital and couple more firms.
2. Blockchain Voting Could Help in Avoiding Cases Like Iowa Caucuses Coin Toss
The recent incident in Iowa caucuses due to their reliance on gimmicks like coin tosses to determine the winner of an election glares the need for a better solution. There is a need for a transparent and immutable voting system in such places that can be provided by blockchain tech only.
3. Expert Suggests Blockchain Could Help Tackle Corona Virus
One of the academics from the University of Hong Kong claimed that AI-driven strategies and blockchain technology should be executed to tackle coronavirus epidemic responses in a better way.
4. BitPay Enables Merchant Payments From All Bitcoin Wallets
BitPay, the cryptocurrency payment service is about to launch a new service that will allow payment option and invoice generation from all Bitcoin wallets or exchanges, called BitPay invoice payments. A phased rollout of the new service is already started by BitPay
5. A New Ethereum Alliance Made To Develop Trust In The Ecosystem
To increase the trust in the Ethereum ecosystem, an Ethereum Trust Alliance has been formed by the global coalition of professional security organisations. The group is focussing on creating a security rating system for smart contracts that would make users more aware of smart contract security.
6. North Korean Hackers Breached DragonEx Cryptocurrency Exchange
As per the findings, the conspiracy to approach the DragonEx was started when the hackers of Lazarus Group formed a fake company with fabricated website and employees to offer an automated cryptocurrency trading bot. The employees of DragonEx downloaded the free trial of the trading bot, which infected their exchange.
7. ConsenSys Ready To Slash 14% Staff Amid Major Restructuring
ConsenSys, an Ethereum-based blockchain solution provider has cut 14 per cent staff amid a significant restructuring in its core business model. The company announced the decision in an all-staff meeting held on Tuesday. This recent job cut would add itself to the 13 per cent downsizing of the company's staff done in December 2018.
8. International Exchange Inc Approaches Ebay With A Staggering $30B Takeover Offer
the Intercontinental Exchange Inc. (ICE) the parent company of Bakkt (the Bitcoin Futures Trading Platform) has approached eBay with a staggering $30 billion purchase offer.
9. Airwallex Partners with Visa to Launch Borderless Card
Airwallex, the Australia based fintech firm partnered with Visa to launch the Borderless Card according to their latest press release. The Card will be first launched in Australia and then in the UK and Hong Kong. It would aid the businesses to reduce the international transaction and exchange fees.
10. Block.one Announce $200,000 Prize For Puzzle Challenge
Block.one, a leading provider in high-performance blockchain solutions, has recently announced a smart contract puzzle-based on blockchain and whoever manages to solve stand a chance to win a prize of $200,000.If no one solves the blockchain puzzle in one year then it would be taken down.
1. SatSimple Invests In Europe Regulated Crypto Exchange PolyX
2. Perth Mint To Partner With ASX For Establishing trueGold
3. Ripple’s Intermex Tie-Up Can Increase Remittance Battle In Latin America
4. Blockchain is Emerging as The Choice For Data Management
5. Digital Asset Group Secures Funding From Samsung and Salesforce
6. Envoy Secures $13M Funding To Accelerate Blockchain Trade Finance Platform
Bazooka Token 64.15%